Changing position during intimacy with dialogues.

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
Nejiro

Changing position during intimacy with dialogues.

Hi,

I just started working on a custom story with the CSC, I want to add some possibilities to change position during sexualact with dialogues like we can do with Katherine in original story (We click on "talk" during act, then Katherine answer "How about you stop talking......", then we choose responses -> positions). I can find the Katherine sentence : it's n°49.
But I don't know how this n°49 sentence is triggered in the CSC. I don't find it in the "talk" interaction (only the start dialogue).

Can someone help me ?

Sorry if my query isn't clear, I'm french :lol:

kind regards
flyeatsdog

Re: Changing position during intimacy with dialogues.

Option 1: Like in the Original Story. The trigger is in the "Default Starting Dialogue". At "On Dialogue Start" with criteria "Intimacy State".
When the "Default Starting Dialogue" opens and the criteria is met then it will redirect to Dialogue 49.

Option 2: Alternate Texts at "Default Starting Dialogue". You can add Alternate Texts and Responses with Criteria "Intimacy State".
This way you actually don't need a Dialogue 49 since you include it in the Default Starting Dialogue.

Option 3: You can add Criteria at the "Talk" interaction at the story file. At the "Default Starting Dialogue" add Criteria "Intimacy State:Equals:None".
And then add another Dialogue Trigger that leads to Dialogue 49 with Criteria "Intimacy State:Does Not Equal:None".
Nejiro

Re: Changing position during intimacy with dialogues.

Thank you very much for these different options :)

Best regards