Bodypart or changesize on CSC

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
eekdon

Re: Bodypart or changesize on CSC

There are some character functions available now which increase or decrease overall character size. Bodyparts are simply more difficult as they are not really set up to be adjusted to any significant degree in runtime. The bodypart command kind of "brute forces" things to occur, and it doesn't do so in a manner that really scales attractively once you go outside of maybe a +/- 30% range. And depending on the body part, that's being generous. We're still keeping such requests in mind, however ;)
HBeach

Wat?! I think I missed them can you tell me more about bodysize change (if it's not shrink charfunc)? I'm working on a custom story right now and that kind of feature can be useful! Also are you planning for an integrated story uploader? I really enjoy the freedom you gave us with the CSC (so big thanks to you guys and gals :mrgreen: ))
On a side note I noticed that masturbating girls (and maybe guys?) aren't noticing anything around them is there a way around it?
Side note bis : Some characters are auto sizing while getting into intimacy can I stop that? I like to watch Amy and Kat kissing but when that interaction starts they are growing up and outsizing the main character.
eekdon

HBeach wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:44 pm Wat?! I think I missed them can you tell me more about bodysize change (if it's not shrink charfunc)? I'm working on a custom story right now and that kind of feature can be useful! Also are you planning for an integrated story uploader? I really enjoy the freedom you gave us with the CSC (so big thanks to you guys and gals :mrgreen: ))
On a side note I noticed that masturbating girls (and maybe guys?) aren't noticing anything around them is there a way around it?
Side note bis : Some characters are auto sizing while getting into intimacy can I stop that? I like to watch Amy and Kat kissing but when that interaction starts they are growing up and outsizing the main character.
Yeah there are increase body size, shrink, etc. for character functions.

The closest we'll be getting to an integrated story uploader is ever we already offer via the CSU. We'll also look more into Steamworks when we can.

What do you mean "not noticing anything", specifically?

Two females making out should scale to each other's size. They shouldn't scale to be larger than the Player Character. Is this occurring in an area where perhaps they are "lifting" off the ground?