Changing characters roles in an intimacy act

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
GGGuest1995

Changing characters roles in an intimacy act

I'm not sure how to search to see if this is a thing, so I'll ask here - in the custom story creator, or with cheat codes, is there a way to change what roles the different characters play in an intimacy act? I.E changing who is receiving oral, who is giving and such, for both NPCs doing it together and the player doing it with an NPC.
fighteer

Re: Changing characters roles in an intimacy act

Sorry for bumping this old post, but I'm replying to it in case it helps anyone else or you are still around the forums.

The Intimacy command allows you to specify two characters for most Intimacy states, except for Masturbation. When you do this, the order of the characters determines who is in which position.

Code: Select all

Intimacy : Amy : SexualAct : StartMissionary : Player
This will start Missionary sex with the Player on top in the "male" role and Amy on the bottom in the "female" role.

Intimacy : Player : SexualAct : StartMissionary : Amy
This will put Amy in the male role and the Player in the female role. Obviously, the latter only makes sense for a female Player when Amy has the strap-on equipped, but you get the idea.

So, to have partners switch during a blowjob, you would send a new Intimacy command with the arguments reversed.

Intimacy : Frank : SexualAct : StartBlowjob : Derek
The above is Frank blowing Derek.

Intimacy : Derek : SexualAct : StartBlowjob : Frank
The above is Derek blowing Frank.