Questions - Labia/Erection Emotes, Madison's Phone & RandomizeIntValue

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MajorDong

Questions - Labia/Erection Emotes, Madison's Phone & RandomizeIntValue

Just a couple of questions (which I'm sure have been addressed somewhere prevously, sorry :oops:):

1. I assume that the erection & open labia "emotes" are incomplete code that don't actually do anything at the moment? I was fooling around with the command window in the game itself and there didn't seem to be any actual activity when I set those emotes to 100. I even went down on some of the lovely ladies to get the best possible view, and there was absolutely nothing happening down there when I alternated between openlabia 0 and openlabia 100.

Likewise, the erection command didn't seem to have any effect whatsoever on the guys. But then, I guess that happens from time-to-time, right? :? Nothing to be embarrassed about... :|

2. What's the actual command that triggers the game to present you with the welcome screen for Madison's phone, after you've gotten her password? In-game, you click the "Inspect" option to get the welcome screen, but I've been exploring the original story (21.1) in the CSC, and I can't see which event under the phone's "Inspect" option would trigger the phone interface.

3. With the RandomizeIntValue function, there are two unexplained parameters. Am I correct in assuming that these parameters define the minimum possible value (inclusive) and the maximum possible value (exclusive) for the output? That tends to be the convention for setting boundaries in computer programming.
ttant

Re: Questions - Labia/Erection Emotes, Madison's Phone & RandomizeIntValue

Back in the days, madison phone was hard coded in the game engine and not part of the story file. I don't know if this is still the case.
chimneyfish

Re: Questions - Labia/Erection Emotes, Madison's Phone & RandomizeIntValue

MajorDong wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:56 pm 2. What's the actual command that triggers the game to present you with the welcome screen for Madison's phone, after you've gotten her password? In-game, you click the "Inspect" option to get the welcome screen, but I've been exploring the original story (21.1) in the CSC, and I can't see which event under the phone's "Inspect" option would trigger the phone interface.
I think ttant is correct above and this behavior is still hard coded, not part of the story file. In Random Party, I had to add a separate "Examine" radial command for Madison's phone to avoid the default "Inspect" which causes the password screen to pop up. I haven't checked in a while if that's changed.
MajorDong wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 2:56 pm 3. With the RandomizeIntValue function, there are two unexplained parameters. Am I correct in assuming that these parameters define the minimum possible value (inclusive) and the maximum possible value (exclusive) for the output? That tends to be the convention for setting boundaries in computer programming.
Pretty close, but I think they are both inclusive. For example, I have one variable in Random Party using RandomizeIntValue 0 7 and I can verify that it generates both 0 and 7, along with the integers in between.