Using grope to strip

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
cesidio

Using grope to strip

I am trying to use grope to strip. It is very easy for Stephanie that has only one layer (only top and only panties) but I have some problems with other characters.

For example for Rachael
When player gropes my ass
clothing Rachael bottom off
if criteria clothing Rachael bottom true
clothing Rachael underwear on
clothing Rachael underwear off
if criteria clothing Rachael underwear true

Plan is first touch get jeans off and leaves in panties, the second one leaves in panties. Instead I remove everything with just one touch. I manage to do with triggering dialogue when groping but it is not the same thing. I guess I am doing something wrong.
Also I wonder if it is possible to do this work using the amount of time I am groping: for example I am groping for 10 seconds and I get off jeans, 20 seconds and I get off panties.
peter980

Re: Using grope to strip

My guess is:

When player gropes my ass
clothing Rachael underwear on <--- This does not fire, since bottoms are off now
clothing Rachael underwear off <--- only time this one will work, if Rachael was already in underwear only
if criteria clothing Rachael underwear true

Small reordering should fix this:
clothing Rachael underwear off
if criteria clothing Rachael underwear true and bottom false <--- should only fire if having underwear and no bottoms
clothing Rachael underwear on
if criteria clothing Rachael bottom true <--- force underwear on, if having bottoms
if criteria clothing Rachael bottom true <--- remove bottoms, which should leave just underwear set in previous action
cesidio

Re: Using grope to strip

Thanks it worked. I tried the very same criteria before but the order of the three triggers seems decisive!