A Few Questions

General discussion of the House Party CSC, or get help making your own story.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.
MajorDong

A Few Questions

1. I've noticed that a lot of items have a function called "Apply Hot Spots". What's that all about?

2. There's an event category called "Item From Item Group", but it's always grayed out, even after I've created (and filled) an item group. What's it do? Is there any way to unlock it?

3. I haven't tried it with the CSC, but using in-game console commands, the "open labia" emote still doesn't appear to do anything, even with the "UnableToOpenLabiaOrAsshole" state set to off. Does it just not work, or will it work when executed through the CSC?
chimneyfish

Re: A Few Questions

If you go to a character, go to Item Interactions, then to the section for Item Group Interactions, that's where you can use Item From Item Group events.
peter980

For 3, the state is used and is only working for cutscenes. Not sure what emote version of that does or not.
MajorDong

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:14 am If you go to a character, go to Item Interactions, then to the section for Item Group Interactions, that's where you can use Item From Item Group events.
peter980 wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:48 pm For 3, the state is used and is only working for cutscenes. Not sure what emote version of that does or not.
Well, that's two answered. Can't say the answer to number 2 was what I was hoping for, although it is satisfying to finally have the mystery solved.

I was sort of hoping that there was some way of using that one to automatically switch off all the anarchy elements in one fell swoop; The firetrail, the snakes, the busted windows, ect. Would've been more convienient then having to switch them all individually.

Thanks for the info, guys! :)
peter980

In the original story, item groups are mostly used for natty lites and other booze, to reduce the amount of copied scripts.