[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.18.2]

StrykerHUN wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 12:11 pm I update the story but i don't have any options to the New scenarios with the tablet. I did something wrong or it's a bug?
To make sure you have it installed correctly, when you start the game you should see version number 18.2.4
version 18.2.4.jpg
version 18.2.4.jpg (462.23 KiB) Viewed 4511 times
Then, go directly to the tablet, pick it up, and use it. Don't talk to anyone or do anything else first. Choose the third option (circled below).
special scenario.jpg
special scenario.jpg (812.59 KiB) Viewed 4511 times
ttant

French translation updated as well ;)
MrMace86

I have problems with the dance option since the update. When I click on dance, it starts normally at first, but then stops after a few seconds.
chimneyfish

MrMace86 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 6:52 pm I have problems with the dance option since the update. When I click on dance, it starts normally at first, but then stops after a few seconds.
Yep. I see the problem and will have a fix ready soon. In the meantime, though, this shouldn't break the story. Even though you don't keep dancing, a girl you're dancing with should still register that you danced with her and you'll get the relationship bonus for it.
clintcone

chimneyfish wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 8:12 pm Yep. I see the problem and will have a fix ready soon. In the meantime, though, this shouldn't break the story. Even though you don't keep dancing, a girl you're dancing with should still register that you danced with her and you'll get the relationship bonus for it.
Not for me. I can dance in front of them all I want, but they act like I'm just standing there.
chimneyfish

clintcone wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:18 pm Not for me. I can dance in front of them all I want, but they act like I'm just standing there.
Okay. I've got this bug fixed, but there are other things I need to fix that have to wait for the 0.19.4 version of the CSC. So for now, your options are to roll back the game to 0.18.2 to play Random Party or wait until the CSC is released so I can fully update the story.
hobbes___

Been playing it a bit lately although I've stopped developing it since this has become my distraction from my modding for other games.

One behavior I've noticed with the girls regards the hot tub.

I discovered that the bath bombs also changed the girls' cheeseReaction to accept pickup lines, which combined with the use of sunglasses to discover which girls always like pickup lines, gives a nice way to raise romance by only inviting to the hot tub girls that don't like pickup lines and then bath bombing them.

Since I ended up spending a lot of time on the hot tub, I noticed that girls would often get stuck in it. I always sit on the seat by the entrance to prevent girls from leaving/entering the tub and it's frequent for them to get dressed and then remain at the hot tub usually standing in one of the corners, and still under the effect of the bath bombs. At one point I had six or seven girls inside the tub, all bombed.

More feedback:
* I like how now you can get angry girls to dance but I'd prefer for the reply to be usually negative rather than positive, which has been my impression (haven't looked at the actual odds though)
* I found out the Hack option in phones. First I thought it was a waste of time (since you can get locked out) but then it became useful when there was only a couple of phones left and I wanted to speed the process.

And I figured out a way of never getting caught by other girls having sex. Requires using the hot tub (for clear sight) and timing masturbation so that when it's safe you come in a matter of a few seconds.
hobbes___

Two additional bugs I've spotted:
* After a session in the hot tub where Ashley got stuck (after sex she dressed but stayed in the tub for a while), she then kept following me around the part, half-naked (striptease). No matter what I did (turn down the AC, have sex) she wouldn't get fully dressed and she would complaining the whole time about people seeing her without clothes.
* When in the tub, Stephanie started masturbating at the sight of people having sex but she forgot to take off her panties.
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:00 pm Two additional bugs I've spotted:
* After a session in the hot tub where Ashley got stuck (after sex she dressed but stayed in the tub for a while), she then kept following me around the part, half-naked (striptease). No matter what I did (turn down the AC, have sex) she wouldn't get fully dressed and she would complaining the whole time about people seeing her without clothes.
* When in the tub, Stephanie started masturbating at the sight of people having sex but she forgot to take off her panties.
I've seen the first one, too. I think HP 0.19.4 changed how Ashley's top is handled. I'll need to wait for the updated CSC to fix it.

I'll see if I can figure out what's going on with the second one.
peter980

I do not think Ashley's top is handled differently.

At least nothing in Original Story was changed regarding Ashley's top handing.

There are changes in how Katherine's alternate panties are handled. They are not anymore an accessory. but 2nd clothing set for panties.

And how naked photos are tracked (different variables for topless, bottomless and naked).