[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Buster587

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.15.5]

Hey, I really like what you have done with this Random Party. It is well done and a lot of fun. Thanks for the nice work.

There may be a slight glitch with the phone location assignments. If Phone 4 or 6 is assigned to location 0 (by 2 coin flips = false), they will not be found in any of the furniture, and they are not be sent to a location like the other phones are. I had a few games where I checked all the locations, but did not find all the phones.

I think an easy fix is to always add one (instead of coin flip) for Phone 4 and 6 locations.
chimneyfish

Thanks for the compliment!

Yes, Phones 4 and 6 (also Phone 1 aka Madison's Phone) don't move on a 0. This is intentional. They stay in their default locations, which are: the desk under the bunk bed in the spare bedroom, inside the fridge, and in the master bathroom.

So, if you have a game where you can't find all the phones, it's not the 0 locations that are causing the problem. If you run into this again, please post a save game so I can try to debug the problem.
Buster587

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:58 am Thanks for the compliment!

Yes, Phones 4 and 6 (also Phone 1 aka Madison's Phone) don't move on a 0. This is intentional. They stay in their default locations, which are: the desk under the bunk bed in the spare bedroom, inside the fridge, and in the master bathroom.

So, if you have a game where you can't find all the phones, it's not the 0 locations that are causing the problem. If you run into this again, please post a save game so I can try to debug the problem.
OK, that explains it. I was only looking for the phones in the locations listed in your read me file. (doesn't list default locations for phones 4 and 6)
Thanks
chimneyfish

New version (15.5.7) uploaded with very minor fixes that no one will notice. Also corrected the list of phone locations in the read me file.
ttant

French translation updated as well.
Check first post for link.
edjon2000uk

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:46 pm New version (15.5.7) uploaded with very minor fixes that no one will notice. Also corrected the list of phone locations in the read me file.
Hi again chimneyfish,

Thank you for the update, I will be sure to check it out, I really like your attention to detail.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.16.5]

Random Party has been updated for HP 0.16.5. See the first post or download directly from the game.

Change log:
  • Amy now keeps her bra on with her shirt
  • Revised handling of Amy's underwear to work with new set system
  • Removed (temporarily?) the event where a stoned girl wants sunglasses because they won't reliably mount after being in inventory
  • Added a (temporary?) fix for change to how the vaping animation works. Ignore that thing that appears in your inventory. It's nothing, really.
  • Disabled starball in middle of floor, starbomb box in yard
  • Fixed all the quests to work with the revised opportunity system (you'll just have to ignore the fact that the system still shows the original story names)
  • Changed the phone names to match the new inventory icons
  • A girl that declines to dance with you will now be less rude about it, if she's otherwise friendly
  • You can ask girls to meet you in the laundry room now
  • You can sit in the bathtubs and on the flamingos, for no good reason
  • Fixed the inventory icon for your clothes
peter980

I got Stephanie, as a host of the party, sitting in hot tub with her dress on (starting position).

Not sure if intended.
chimneyfish

No, not intended. I've seen that a time or two where characters don't actually obey the hot tub rules. Not sure what to do about it.
ttant

French translation updated to 16.5.0 ;)