[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.2.2.1]

Shatteredhelix wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:11 pm Sorry, hadn't refreshed the page, but I found a third thing, putting drinks in cups doesn't work, unless you fixed that issue too, I really need to read things before I post, or at least refresh the page. I'll update and test.
Which drinks aren't working? In previous tests I was able to create tequila shots and rum and coke. I don't think I tested everything, though.
Shatteredhelix

Let me start a new game, it may be holdover from the last version that's preventing it from working, but I wasn't able to make any shots at all. The only thing I could do was to fill the flask. Give me a few minutes and I'll update this post.

Update: NONE of the bottles are working with the stack of cups, tried Gin, Vodka, Rum, and just for kicks, Death Mix, even though I knew that one wasn't going to work. None of them did anything, no message, nothing.

Another issue, no soda in the fridge after the first one. Double checked my inventory, went to grab one, no message about already having one, no new one added to my inventory.

Update 2: The thermostat resets on game load, the image doesn't change, but the effect is reset, you have to change it every time. Don't know if it happens in the base game or not, haven't tested it yet.

Update 3: If you try to pour a soda into a cup so you can have two on hand, the soda disappears, no soda in a cup appears in inventory. Also, no message about anything happening, just like pouring shots.
Huckster

All Drinks were broken by the 1.3.0.111714 patch from EEK. Before that they worked fine. If you take a soda, it vanishes. If you put water in a cup it vanishes. if you put tequila in a cup it vanishes.

Also been noticing some of the girls are sometimes putting there clothes back on when they should not. heat is turned up, did not shutdown and reload, they don't put them on right away, but when I see them again later they have put them back on. It's very intermittent, and I haven't found a pattern to it.
chimneyfish

Shatteredhelix wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:26 pm Update: NONE of the bottles are working with the stack of cups, tried Gin, Vodka, Rum, and just for kicks, Death Mix, even though I knew that one wasn't going to work. None of them did anything, no message, nothing.

Another issue, no soda in the fridge after the first one. Double checked my inventory, went to grab one, no message about already having one, no new one added to my inventory.

Update 2: The thermostat resets on game load, the image doesn't change, but the effect is reset, you have to change it every time. Don't know if it happens in the base game or not, haven't tested it yet.

Update 3: If you try to pour a soda into a cup so you can have two on hand, the soda disappears, no soda in a cup appears in inventory. Also, no message about anything happening, just like pouring shots.
These should all be fixed in beta3, in this post
chimneyfish

Huckster wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:19 am Also been noticing some of the girls are sometimes putting there clothes back on when they should not. heat is turned up, did not shutdown and reload, they don't put them on right away, but when I see them again later they have put them back on. It's very intermittent, and I haven't found a pattern to it.
This one *might* be fixed by the thermostat fix in beta3. Or it might have something to do with the new clothing system, which I won't be able to address until the new CSC is available.
Shatteredhelix

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:14 am
This one *might* be fixed by the thermostat fix in beta3. Or it might have something to do with the new clothing system, which I won't be able to address until the new CSC is available.
I'm reasonably certain this one is tied to the thermostat issue. I've not had anyone put their clothes back on as long as the thermostat is properly set.
Huckster

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:14 am
Huckster wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:19 am Also been noticing some of the girls are sometimes putting there clothes back on when they should not. heat is turned up, did not shutdown and reload, they don't put them on right away, but when I see them again later they have put them back on. It's very intermittent, and I haven't found a pattern to it.
Nope, girls are still getting dressed when they should not. I figured out the trigger. Naked girl goes into the hot tub. Puts all her clothes on when she gets out.
chimneyfish

Huckster wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:16 am Nope, girls are still getting dressed when they should not. I figured out the trigger. Naked girl goes into the hot tub. Puts all her clothes on when she gets out.
That's an internal game engine mechanic that I don't have control over, at least not using the current CSC.
JKash

I have a question about some of the girls personality where it says they are susceptible to peer-pressure. I know they get less modest the more you ask them to take of their clothes in the hot tub and more adventurous when they are caught in action by others, but what makes them more open-minded?
chimneyfish

JKash wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:19 am I have a question about some of the girls personality where it says they are susceptible to peer-pressure. I know they get less modest the more you ask them to take of their clothes in the hot tub and more adventurous when they are caught in action by others, but what makes them more open-minded?
Catching you with another girl and being asked to watch or join.