[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

wrathofdoom wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:09 pm While playing 1.3.0a a couple of times yesterday I encountered some clothing issues:

I selected Don't randomize clothing

The Stephanie character repeatedly complaijns "Eek, someone saw me in my underwear!" and performs a clothing change animation.

I also noticed when taking the Britney character's top off, she had no bra. She also started about people seeing her nudity and could not get her clothing back on in spite of the animation.
Care to give the attached version a test? I think it should fix how girls get dressed under the don't randomize clothing setting.
Attachments
Random Party 1.3.0.b test version.zip
(11.67 MiB) Downloaded 199 times
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.2.1]

French translation of 1.3.0.e/f (untested).

To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.

Note: this still is a quick and dirty version. By that i mean i'm currently reviewing the entire translation and i took more time that i tought. Instead of keeping anyone waiting, i prefer provide something that do the job, even if there is tons of typo here and there.
Attachments
Random Party 1.3.0f-fr.zip
(1.01 MiB) Downloaded 51 times
JKash

this version 1.3.0 bugs out the inventory, opportunities, and memories buttons. clicking them rarely works for me
chimneyfish

JKash wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:17 pm this version 1.3.0 bugs out the inventory, opportunities, and memories buttons. clicking them rarely works for me
Are those buttons working for you in the Original Story? In other custom stories? Because I cannot replicate this.
JKash

chimneyfish wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:53 pm
JKash wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:17 pm this version 1.3.0 bugs out the inventory, opportunities, and memories buttons. clicking them rarely works for me
Are those buttons working for you in the Original Story? In other custom stories? Because I cannot replicate this.
Ok, when i load the game back up after awhile, it was suddenly fixed. maybe it was the game or some lag from playing for too long
wrathofdoom

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:30 pm Care to give the attached version a test? I think it should fix how girls get dressed under the don't randomize clothing setting.
This works much better.
I noticed later in the game that some of the girls that were barefoot would ocassionally attempt to redress their shoes and fail; this didn't seem to disturb gameplay though.
I think they were probably barefoot from post-masturbation.
chimneyfish

wrathofdoom wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:14 am I noticed later in the game that some of the girls that were barefoot would ocassionally attempt to redress their shoes and fail; this didn't seem to disturb gameplay though.
I'll take a look at this. Thanks!
wrathofdoom

In this latest beta version and other previous versions I have been unable to take the broom for "Sweeping Up".
Apparently it can be taken earlier, but not after the "Sweeping Up" Opportunity starts.
chimneyfish

wrathofdoom wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:23 pm In this latest beta version and other previous versions I have been unable to take the broom for "Sweeping Up".
Apparently it can be taken earlier, but not after the "Sweeping Up" Opportunity starts.
This bug is truly bizarre. At some point around when the 9th guest leaves the house, player:inventory:add stops working for the broom when triggered directly from the radial menu. There's nothing happening in the game log that should cause this, so I have to think it's some kind of strange game engine bug.

Anyway, I found a workaround and a new version will be up soon that fixes this, the shoes problem, and a few other things.
chimneyfish

New version 1.3.0.b in first post and on uploader with the following changes:
  • Girls should now properly dress themselves when using the don't randomize clothing setting
  • Restored breast size options to the tablet
  • Restored some clothing control options to the tablet
  • Workaround for the broom failing to enter inventory for no apparent reason
  • Other minor bug fixes