[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.9]

Sandman34565 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:28 am Oh it is a shame and I wanted also to know how do you warm up the girl who is saying that she is cold
Turn up the house temperature on the thermostat. Put the cold coffee in the microwave to heat it up. Give the hot coffee to the girl.

There is a READ ME file in the first post that has answers to questions like this. Also, you can take the tablet item near the TV in the game. It can answer a lot of questions for you.
Sandman34565 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:28 am by the way don't mix the chili with a drink to give it to a girl she will lose pretty much of freindship and romance
Yes, the chili peppers will make a girl forget everything that happened so far and set her back to starting values. This is not good if you've made lots of progress with her, but it can be useful if you've made a girl mad.
fighteer

Note: if the girl is drunk she won't take the coffee. In that case you'll need to prepare another hot drink. You'll know how to do this if you played the Original Story and won Amy's affection.

There's also a minor hack: if you can feed the girls, they'll all sober up a little, giving you a chance to make the coffee work.
DigitalSerpent7

Not sure if it is hard to change, but it doesn't make sense if a girl is a voyeur or adventurous that she is also modest/shy with her body. I had a few like that. They would participate in a threesome in public and then cover up when done. Lol
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:47 am Not sure if it is hard to change, but it doesn't make sense if a girl is a voyeur or adventurous that she is also modest/shy with her body. I had a few like that. They would participate in a threesome in public and then cover up when done. Lol
As currently designed, modest/shy girls are allowed to participate in a threesome if just the player and one other girl are present. They shouldn't start participating "in public" (when more than the 3 people involved are present). The reaction system, however, isn't perfect. If someone walks in during certain threesome events, the modest/shy girl might not abort correctly. I've tried to make this more reliable, but it's complicated...
DigitalSerpent7

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:31 am
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 10:47 am Not sure if it is hard to change, but it doesn't make sense if a girl is a voyeur or adventurous that she is also modest/shy with her body. I had a few like that. They would participate in a threesome in public and then cover up when done. Lol
As currently designed, modest/shy girls are allowed to participate in a threesome if just the player and one other girl are present. They shouldn't start participating "in public" (when more than the 3 people involved are present). The reaction system, however, isn't perfect. If someone walks in during certain threesome events, the modest/shy girl might not abort correctly. I've tried to make this more reliable, but it's complicated...
Lol. It's fine. It was just a suggestion. On a funnier note, Katherine caught me with another girl and got pissed. I gave her a spicy beer to forget about it, and she drank it and then stayed in a bent over position for like 10 minutes. 🤣🤣
hobbes___

Possible bug, I don't have the custom story creator currently installed to check but a pic with a description follows.

I was hacking all the phones at a corner of the garage and already had asked the hostess about the food and got the credit card. When I got to Megan's (Rachael) phone, I got the 'success I'm in message' but then the screen goes dark and I receive the notification about using the credit card to get pizza for everyone and I am beamed to the kitchen.
Attachments
20230506230936_1.jpg
20230506230936_1.jpg (287.35 KiB) Viewed 24738 times
fighteer

hobbes___ wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 6:12 pm Possible bug, I don't have the custom story creator currently installed to check but a pic with a description follows.

I was hacking all the phones at a corner of the garage and already had asked the hostess about the food and got the credit card. When I got to Megan's (Rachael) phone, I got the 'success I'm in message' but then the screen goes dark and I receive the notification about using the credit card to get pizza for everyone and I am beamed to the kitchen.
Did you accidentally select the radial option to order pizza using the hacked phone?
hobbes___

fighteer wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 10:04 am Did you accidentally select the radial option to order pizza using the hacked phone?
That explains it, didn't notice the option being added recently to the radial on the phones. Thanks!
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.2.1]

Random Party has been updated for the latest version of HP (1.2.1), with some very significant new features:
  • You can now play Random Party as a female PC
  • The hostess will now periodically check in with the player to move the story along
  • After a set amount of time, a sober hostess will ask the player to help end the party, regardless of whether or not all the other quests are done
  • Once the last guest leaves, the host will approach the player about cleaning up
  • Girls will now slowly sober up over time
  • Removing shirt and bra during sex now adds to orgasm values for player and partner
  • Added fabric rip sound effect for removing shirt during sex (idea shamelessly stolen from gone bad party)
  • Moving from makeout to cunnilingus now requires a seduction check
  • Added the scenario "Angry Straight Girl Party" to challenge the female PC
  • Added dialogue that explains why a lesbian and/or frigid host has a drawer full of condoms
  • Feeding the girls by cooking, as opposed to ordering pizza, now gives a better relationship bonus with the hostess
  • During the end game, the hostess and any guest who's stuck around will now have a more extensive list of dialogue options
  • You can no longer ask a girl if she's "enjoying the party" after the party has ended
  • Solo cutscenes are now available with a guest who stays at the end of the game
  • Girls should now get dressed if the player leaves them alone in a state of undress with which they are uncomfortable
  • Restored the Premie "achievement"
  • Other minor bug fixes and improvements
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.2.1]

French translation update is on its way, but might take a while as there is lots of texts change.