[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.22.0]

French translation updated. Sorry for the delay.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.0]

Updated for House Party 1.0.0. No substantive changes.
AlmightyUltimus

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but are there any plans to add support for the female player character?
Sefhen

Any plans on adding new scenarios or variation of scenarios? I was thinking Innocence Lost would be better if the host would be the one doing all the corrupting and the player is helping with that. Also, would be nice to have a variation where nobody is extremely jealous, instead they would just run out in shock if seeing lewd stuff because fuck me I'm running out of soda to appease them after they walk in rudely to interrupt :D
chimneyfish

AlmightyUltimus wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:15 am Forgive me if this has already been asked, but are there any plans to add support for the female player character?
Eventually, but probably not very soon...
chimneyfish

Sefhen wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:12 am Any plans on adding new scenarios or variation of scenarios? I was thinking Innocence Lost would be better if the host would be the one doing all the corrupting and the player is helping with that.
Interesting idea, but extremely complicated. Would almost be like writing a whole new custom story.
Sefhen wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:12 amAlso, would be nice to have a variation where nobody is extremely jealous, instead they would just run out in shock if seeing lewd stuff because fuck me I'm running out of soda to appease them after they walk in rudely to interrupt :D
You can already use the cheat tablet to change all the girls to voyeurs (the opposite of extremely jealous). Would it be helpful to add a function to just remove extremely jealous?
Sefhen

chimneyfish wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 11:59 am You can already use the cheat tablet to change all the girls to voyeurs (the opposite of extremely jealous). Would it be helpful to add a function to just remove extremely jealous?
Yeah, that is what I meant, would nice to have a quick cheat decision to get them all to middle ground in the voyeur/jealous scale instead of having a constant growing audience who may or may not start touching themselves. Would be nice to do the suggesting checks without having all the girls put me in their shitlist and dry up completely, so to speak.
ttant

French translation updated as well
hobbes___

Typo in girls dialogue #16, third alternate text: "Not right now. I'm kind of thristy" (should be thirsty)
hobbes___

Just a heads up.

There was a recent change in the base game that affects starting elements in the house and makes them default (the hot tub becomes covered and the front door boarded up, it's used in Date Night With Brittney).

This change has made the hot tub incompatible until this mod is updated.