[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.2]

emmacharlotte wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:47 pm with the 1.0.2 update, after girls take their clothes off either by themselves or with player input, they always put them back on even if they are a "nudist", is this intentional or a bug?
You need to turn up the thermostat
hobbes___

emmacharlotte wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:47 pm with the 1.0.2 update, after girls take their clothes off either by themselves or with player input
Bad pick up lines #374
"Hey baby, want some player input?" :D
Huckster

when I start a new game everything works fine. girls can enter the hot tub. but if I save and then continue the game the next day, the girls stop at the top of steps. The cover is off, I can enter the tub and sit down, but the girls can't.
chimneyfish

Huckster wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:56 am when I start a new game everything works fine. girls can enter the hot tub. but if I save and then continue the game the next day, the girls stop at the top of steps. The cover is off, I can enter the tub and sit down, but the girls can't.
Good catch. New version 1.0.2.1 in first post restores access to the hot tub in loaded games.
TheZX

I have this mod installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/houseparty/mods/13
All it does is re-texture Madison. It works in the main story but causes Madison to be bugged out of the game in this story. Any ideas as to why this is the case?
chimneyfish

TheZX wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:00 pm I have this mod installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/houseparty/mods/13
All it does is re-texture Madison. It works in the main story but causes Madison to be bugged out of the game in this story. Any ideas as to why this is the case?
I have no idea. Have you tried the mod with any other custom story? The instructions for installing it (replacing the existing madison file in the main game folder instead of placing it in the mods folder) suggest it might only work with the original story.
DigitalSerpent7

When a girl is paranoid about her eyes being red, what can you do to make her more comfortable??
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 1:18 pm When a girl is paranoid about her eyes being red, what can you do to make her more comfortable??
Sunglasses
TheZX

chimneyfish wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:41 pm
TheZX wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 3:00 pm I have this mod installed: https://www.nexusmods.com/houseparty/mods/13
I have no idea. Have you tried the mod with any other custom story? The instructions for installing it (replacing the existing madison file in the main game folder instead of placing it in the mods folder) suggest it might only work with the original story.
It has the same issues with other stories. Although I'm pretty sure it worked with this story a few updates ago.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.3]

Updated for HP 1.0.3. Deactivated a few unused items. No substantive changes.