[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
hobbes___

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.21.2]

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:17 am This one is intentional. Rachael is clearly wearing a bathing suit and I'm too lazy to write a separate dialogue line explaining why she won't go in the hot tub.
Wash day, no clean underwear available... wait I'll just wear that bathing suit for the party since no one will ever see me without my clothers. :D
RickyP

I’m on my second play though and I’m stuck on a couple things. I would really appreciate the answer to my questions rather than hints of that’s ok. Im not sure how to trigger the quest to take pictures of everyone and I’m not sure how to trigger the quest to get everyone to leave. On my first play through it kind of just happened randomly when I talked to the hostess but she was wasted. This play through the hostess doesn’t drink, I got both her friendship and love meter maxed out but nothing happens. I have the camera in my inventory from but that doesn’t seem to matter either. Pls help :)
Last edited by RickyP on Sun Apr 17, 2022 1:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
hobbes___

Another typo (in the attached pix)

I also noticed that if you get the hostess to pass out drunk after you have sex with her, there's no way to end the story.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (381.98 KiB) Viewed 3169 times
Last edited by hobbes___ on Sun Apr 17, 2022 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hobbes___

RickyP wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:16 pm I’m on my second play though and I’m stuck on a couple things. I would really appreciate the answer to my questions rather than hints of that’s ok. Im not sure how to trigger the quest to take pictures of everyone and I’m not sure how to trigger the quest to get everyone to leave. On my first play through it kind of just happened randomly when I talked to the hostess but she was wasted. This play through the hostess doesn’t drink, I got both her friendship and love meter maxed out but nothing happens. I have the camera in my inventory from but that doesn’t seem to matter either. Pls help :)
To trigger the quest for pics you need to complete the quests about the booze key, MP3, feed all the girls and also dance with the hostess.
After she gives you the camera, you need to take photos of all the guests according to her wishes (full dressed, naked or doesn't matter).
After you complete the camera quest by giving it back to the hostess, you'll need to try to get intimate with her. She'll refuse you but add that once all the guests are gone maybe both of you can have a little fun together...
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.22.0]

Updated for House Party 0.22.0. Added a warning that this story is not designed for a female PC. Also corrected typo above (thanks hobbes).
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:08 pm Updated for House Party 0.22.0. Added a warning that this story is not designed for a female PC. Also corrected typo above (thanks hobbes).
Any plans to add a female PC version?
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:01 am Any plans to add a female PC version?
Maybe, but it won't be soon. At the earliest, I won't be attempting it until the female PC is fully implemented in the main game (cutscenes and all).
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:30 am
hobbes___ wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:01 am Any plans to add a female PC version?
Maybe, but it won't be soon. At the earliest, I won't be attempting it until the female PC is fully implemented in the main game (cutscenes and all).
Fair enough. Just had a look at the new testing version and tried it with this mod. It looks interesting because it changes some dynamics. One thing I've been wondering is if you could switch the game functions currently being used on Derek's character into one of the game grumps. That would free the character to make an appearance.
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:40 pm Fair enough. Just had a look at the new testing version and tried it with this mod. It looks interesting because it changes some dynamics. One thing I've been wondering is if you could switch the game functions currently being used on Derek's character into one of the game grumps. That would free the character to make an appearance.
Yeah, I've already tested that. I should be able to switch all the Derek functions to the Player, who can now have events of their own. That will probably be the first step, but there's a lot more work to do than that.
ttant

French translation of 1.0.9.b (untested)

To be extracted in ***\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages folder.
Attachments
Random Party 1.0.9b-fr.zip
(958.11 KiB) Downloaded 176 times