[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.6]

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:53 pm I have noticed sometimes where I can only find 5 phones and I have looked everywhere. All sofas, bathroom floors, fridge, and garage. Am I missing something?
Did you climb the gutter to the roof where the pizza is?
ttant

Might be a typo for dialog 316.5 :

Code: Select all

*hic*  {Amy:GossipGirlName kinda crazy.  She likes to do it in public.
} is missing... don't know what would be displayed in such case.
chimneyfish

ttant wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 8:29 am Might be a typo for dialog 316.5 :

Code: Select all

*hic*  {Amy:GossipGirlName kinda crazy.  She likes to do it in public.
} is missing... don't know what would be displayed in such case.
Fixed for next version, thanks
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.22.0]

French translation of 1.0.6a is now available.
fighteer

I may have missed some version notes on this one, but the hints referred to the possibility of locking doors in the house to keep characters from randomly intruding during intimacy. I've been motivated to play with CSC because of this story and I can see a "Keychain" object that's not activated. Is that no longer a feature? I'm wondering if it's possible to reactivate it.
chimneyfish

fighteer wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:48 pm I may have missed some version notes on this one, but the hints referred to the possibility of locking doors in the house to keep characters from randomly intruding during intimacy. I've been motivated to play with CSC because of this story and I can see a "Keychain" object that's not activated. Is that no longer a feature? I'm wondering if it's possible to reactivate it.
The keychain object is active. You can find it hanging on the garage wall.
Attachments
Keychain.jpg
Keychain.jpg (511.78 KiB) Viewed 2201 times
fighteer

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 5:19 pm The keychain object is active. You can find it hanging on the garage wall.
Wow, okay. I'm an idiot. Thanks.
Hazard0101

How do you end the party?
chimneyfish

Hazard0101 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:36 am How do you end the party?
Complete the quests Rock the House, Happy Hour, Feed Them All, and Making Memories. Ask the hostess to do naughty things with you. When she declines, you'll get the quest Closing Time. Turn off the music and get all the other girls out of the way. Help the hostess clean up.

Or you can just leave via the front door at any time :)

There are a couple of other obscure ways to end the party, too, but those are the obvious ones.
eekdon

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.3]

chimneyfish wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:39 am Achievements don't actually seem to work in custom stories any more. But back when they worked, they were one time only. There's an achievements file you could delete that should make the game forget you already got them, but again, I think the system is broken for custom stories as a whole.

In an upcoming version, I am probably going to transition the achievements over to ordinary quests in this story as a workaround. You should get the "Achievements disabled" notification whenever you use any of the cheat functions of the tablet, so that's probably a bug in the suggestible option.
Not intentional, but not sure when this would have broke. What's the level of desire on this one? On a scale of 0-hnnggggg.