[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.21.1]

That's what i thought, but i just wanted to make sure of it. ;)
hobbes___

Bug report.

Brittney was hostess and she was pleasuring herself while watching me and Amy. When I choose the option if she wanted a turn on me, it checked Vickie's jealousy roll instead, and she got a minus romance and friendship as a result.
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:30 am Bug report.

Brittney was hostess and she was pleasuring herself while watching me and Amy. When I choose the option if she wanted a turn on me, it checked Vickie's jealousy roll instead, and she got a minus romance and friendship as a result.
Hmm. I just reviewed the code and I'm not finding any way to trigger anything related to Vickie from Brittney's responses to that question. I think I'd need to see an event log to figure out what happened. If something like this happens again, press F5 and choose save to log. Then I can try to find what went wrong.
DigitalSerpent7

For the Innocence Lost scenario, I found the NPC that wasn't a prude. How do I get the other girls to be more ambitious???
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:15 pm For the Innocence Lost scenario, I found the NPC that wasn't a prude. How do I get the other girls to be more ambitious???
The other girls are Suggestible, so let them catch you with the slutty girl and make lewd suggestions when they do. Also keep asking them to go in the hot tub and offer them booze, even though they refuse at first. It will help to read the diary about each girl, because then the game will tell you when the Suggestible girls are secretly intrigued.
DigitalSerpent7

chimneyfish wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:21 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 3:15 pm For the Innocence Lost scenario, I found the NPC that wasn't a prude. How do I get the other girls to be more ambitious???
The other girls are Suggestible, so let them catch you with the slutty girl and make lewd suggestions when they do. Also keep asking them to go in the hot tub and offer them booze, even though they refuse at first. It will help to read the diary about each girl, because then the game will tell you when the Suggestible girls are secretly intrigued.
It was a valiant effort, but too much hassle. The diary showed all girls as suggestible. Any time I offered drinks or hot tub they were pissed already they caught me, and if they even deny something the meter keeps going down. It became too much to try and raise it even after they finally accepted a drink.

One cool scenario would be having all girls interested in you, but the randomness comes from a scavenger hunt. Some girls like certain items, some just want weed or booze, some want a threesome, or maybe a dildo to play with, etc. Just a suggestion.
hobbes___

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:18 pmIt was a valiant effort, but too much hassle. The diary showed all girls as suggestible. Any time I offered drinks or hot tub they were pissed already they caught me, and if they even deny something the meter keeps going down. It became too much to try and raise it even after they finally accepted a drink.

One cool scenario would be having all girls interested in you, but the randomness comes from a scavenger hunt. Some girls like certain items, some just want weed or booze, some want a threesome, or maybe a dildo to play with, etc. Just a suggestion.
I just tried this scenario and managed to get all the girls as drunk nudistic voyeurs. It's basically find the non-prude and have sex with her in front of everyone until all the girls become voyeurs, then everything else is easy.
DigitalSerpent7

hobbes___ wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:38 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:18 pmIt was a valiant effort, but too much hassle. The diary showed all girls as suggestible. Any time I offered drinks or hot tub they were pissed already they caught me, and if they even deny something the meter keeps going down. It became too much to try and raise it even after they finally accepted a drink.

I just tried this scenario and managed to get all the girls as drunk nudistic voyeurs. It's basically find the non-prude and have sex with her in front of everyone until all the girls become voyeurs, then everything else is easy.
What did you say when they caught you? Join or watch? Also how did you raise affinity? They refuse to do anything.
hobbes___

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Mar 21, 2022 8:23 amWhat did you say when they caught you? Join or watch? Also how did you raise affinity? They refuse to do anything.
Always choose watch and it will require several attempts, depending on their starting jealousy level. But when they reach the next level towards voyeurism you get a message telling that 'Girl will now be less jealous'.

The trick is to keep having sex with the non-prude as publicly as possible (kitchen and porch are the best locations) because you want to get caught and for the girls to get those suggestible rolls.

Then, when the girls reach 'voyeur' level, switch to ask them to join you, until their romance level is maxed out. And then you start giving multiple cunnilingus to them to raise their friendship levels (you'll need to do it several times until it gets back to positive levels).

After this happens (friendship and romance at max or almost) you can safely train the other attributes (nudism, adventurism, alcohol) - if you irritate them, just make repeat the last point (having sex in front of them/giving oral sex) to restore their levels.
chimneyfish

hobbes strategy is good. Although you might also consider training them to drink alcohol first and getting them a little (not completely) drunk. This will make them switch personality a little faster (drunk level adds to the percent chance of a personality change).

If you get a girl so mad at you that she's very difficult to deal with, there's always the chili peppers...