[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.22.0]

New version 22.0.1 in first post has some minor bug fixes. No major changes.
ttant

French translation updated as well.
DigitalSerpent7

I am still loving this mod. If I may, I have some suggestions for future updates...

- A new personality trait should be added...horny. If a girl has this trait, then she behaves according to her other traits. For example, if she is bold or adventurous, she will masturbate in public. If not, she will find a quiet spot to do it. She may also try to hit on other girls or the player to satisfy her needs.

- For girls that want to fool around with each other, I would suggest a random sexual act and not just cunnilingus (strap-on or 69).

- The hostess should choose how the night ends if you max out her relationship meter. She may want you to find another to join (threesome cutscene), or maybe she wants you to find as many as possible to spend the night. I understand this one would take a lot of work, but it could be pretty awesome.

- Add a new quest offered by the hostess called "How Well Do You Know Me?" Basically, it is a game where everyone gathers to a convenient location and you get one question from each guest. You have to know a specific trait about them by either reading the diary or paying attention throughout the game (shy, adventurous, tee-totaler, etc). If you get the answer correct, the quality reverses. So, for example, if Stephanie is anti-drug, and you guess that right. Then she becomes into drugs. This may be difficult to implement, but if you randomize the questions so they only ask about one trait, it could be easier. Maybe make it a true/false question.

- Add a new quest called "Mission: Suggestible." For those not happy with their choice of females (and don't want to cheat with the tablet), a truth or dare game can be played with all of the girls. The "truth" questions can be similar to the "How Well Do You Know Me" questions except the NPC can also ask YOU a question in which you must be honest about (who you hooked up with, did you use a condom, etc). If you are honest, they become more suggestible. For the dares, you have to know your guests. If you dare an adventurous or nudist guest to take a piece a clothing off, then shy girls will become more nudist. If you dare a bi/lesbian girl to make out with another girl, the straight girls are open to being bisexual. Basically, the "How Well Do You Know Me" quest can reverse basic personality traits (stoner, drunky, easy-going, etc), while the "Mission: Suggestible" quest can reverse traits regarding sexuality (nudist, adventurous, suggestible, bisexual, open-minded). I just figured players would want a way to have the ability to change traits without cheating.

- The hostess, if really into you, should randomly ask you to sneak away somewhere for some action other than sex (striptease, make out, BJ).

- There should be a way to complete the invasion of privacy quest WITHOUT failing it. Maybe a girl has a personality trait called "Sneaky" who also snoops around the house and if you max out friendship with her, she offers information about other guests.

These are just some ideas I have. I am NOT a creator by any stretch so I really don't know how much would go into this. I just thought I would make some suggestions so it feels even MORE like a random party where such things could happen. This mod has mountains of potential, which is why I offered up ideas.

Keep up the good work!!
hobbes___

I've been noticing some peculiar behavior recently regarding the 'suggestible' trait. I had two plays, with the vanilla scenario and this happened:
* On the first one, eight girls ended up either accepting other types of alcohol or removing their clothes. But regarding the shy and jealous traits, two or three of them ended not either not changing or not changing completely their personalities.
* On the second one, nine of the girls accepted other booze or getting nude, and again not all got into voyeur or not shy, despite increasing their alcohol level up to bombed.

This is supposed to be happening?

And one suggestion: a way to call everyone not currently dancing or engaged in intimacy acts to a specific location in the house (object or dialogue command)
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 12:53 pm I've been noticing some peculiar behavior recently regarding the 'suggestible' trait. I had two plays, with the vanilla scenario and this happened:
* On the first one, eight girls ended up either accepting other types of alcohol or removing their clothes. But regarding the shy and jealous traits, two or three of them ended not either not changing or not changing completely their personalities.
* On the second one, nine of the girls accepted other booze or getting nude, and again not all got into voyeur or not shy, despite increasing their alcohol level up to bombed.

This is supposed to be happening?
I can't tell if this is a bug or not. The personality shifts are based on a random chance, but the percent chance increases each time the check fails, so *eventually* you should be able to get all suggestible girls to max depravity. It could take a large number of encounters to get them there, though, in some cases. Could be you're just not grinding enough.

Are you playing with the percentages on? If so, is the chance of a personality shift getting to 100% and the shift just not happening after that? Or does the suggestible message stop showing up? Or something else?
And one suggestion: a way to call everyone not currently dancing or engaged in intimacy acts to a specific location in the house (object or dialogue command)[/house]

I like this suggestion. I will probably add it to the tablet cheat menus.
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 1:41 pm I can't tell if this is a bug or not. The personality shifts are based on a random chance, but the percent chance increases each time the check fails, so *eventually* you should be able to get all suggestible girls to max depravity. It could take a large number of encounters to get them there, though, in some cases. Could be you're just not grinding enough.

Are you playing with the percentages on? If so, is the chance of a personality shift getting to 100% and the shift just not happening after that? Or does the suggestible message stop showing up? Or something else?
Can be RNG and that's why I decided to ask.

I've noticed this behavior (lack of progress towards depravity) before and wondered if suggestibility had different levels (shyness, jealousy, etc.). But yesterday I was playing a vanilla scenario without using the tablet at all to test for strategies to detect and use the 'suggestible' tag without the diary (by repeatedly offering other types of alcohol and getting undressed in the hot tub) and using old fashioned pen and paper keep track of the girls when I clearly noticed it happening in two games in a row.

I can try again with the diary but one thing that might be relevant is that this behaviour/RNG results doesn't seem to happen with the Innocence Lost scenario (I've been playing that one quite a bit until I changed back to vanilla, I noticed the difference right away).
chimneyfish

That's right. I forgot you don't see the percentile messages unless you read the diary.

I'm pretty sure it's just the random number generation. The shift from no booze or choosy about booze to all booze is only one step, so it can happen quickly. The other personality shifts can have multiple steps, depending on where the girl started. For example: shy -> normal -> normal plus -> bold -> adventurous. So they will take more grinding.
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:45 pm That's right. I forgot you don't see the percentile messages unless you read the diary.

I'm pretty sure it's just the random number generation. The shift from no booze or choosy about booze to all booze is only one step, so it can happen quickly. The other personality shifts can have multiple steps, depending on where the girl started. For example: shy -> normal -> normal plus -> bold -> adventurous. So they will take more grinding.
I've already played the 'Innocence Lost' scenario and variations of it (using the table at start instead to make the story easier by making them all suggestible) a couple dozen times and brought them all to voyeurs/etc., so I've gotten an idea of how many attempts it usually takes to shift to the next step (Jealousy has 4 steps, adventurous 4 or 5, etc.).

During all of those plays I have avoided looking at the personality shift function on CSC or using the diary for the percentage rolls, because I wanted to develop strategies without spoiling the game (it's fun to discover their personalities through actions). And when I switched to vanilla scenario, I started noticing that some suggestible girls seem to get stuck in some of those steps in pure vanilla mode, where in Innocence Lost scenario or using the Tablet to make them all Suggestible so far I didn't had any problems to getting them all to the voyeur and beyond.

I'm gonna keep testing this a bit more though. Could be just RNG, although 10 unsuccessful attempts to shift certain traits, and this happening with more than one girl in the same game, it's starting to look like a lot of bad luck. But I'm gonna keep trying getting one vanilla playthrough where all the 'suggestible' girls advance to full depravity.
chimneyfish

I found a bug in some of the suggestible behavior last night that possibly explains what you're observing, although in a roundabout way. I'll have an updated version soon.
chimneyfish

There was a bug where girls that were NOT suggestible were shifting their shy and exhibitionist dimensions as if they were suggestible. New version 22.0.2 in the first post (and soon on the downloader) fixes this.