[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
Garry X

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.16.5]

Thanks for updating this chimneyfish.

Not sure if this can be remedied, but it's a bit annoying that the host 'doesn't have a bathing suit'? Not a deal-breaker by any stretch, but just seems a bit odd.
chimneyfish

I think I get what you're saying. The host lives here, she should have a bathing suit...
DigitalSerpent7

I noticed something since the 0.16.5 update. In my last 3 play-throughs, none of the girls ever say that they are hungry. Therefore, the option never comes up to ask the host about food, nor can I order from the computer even though I have the credit card. This may have been totally random that there were no hungry girls 3 times in a row, but did anyone else experience this?

As always, great job on this custom story. It's one of the best ones! :D
chimneyfish

There should always be a hungry girl, but she won't mention it until she gets her phone (or handbag) back. If you've distributed all the phones and the handbag and you still can't find the hungry girl, please upload a save game file so I can debug what's going on.
DigitalSerpent7

chimneyfish wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:48 pm There should always be a hungry girl, but she won't mention it until she gets her phone (or handbag) back. If you've distributed all the phones and the handbag and you still can't find the hungry girl, please upload a save game file so I can debug what's going on.
Disregard. I found one in a new playthrough. Thank you though. Btw, any news on where you are taking this with the new content?
dev_n

peter980 wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:46 pm I got Stephanie, as a host of the party, sitting in hot tub with her dress on (starting position).

Not sure if intended.
It's because the of the ModestGotSeen event. It fires on the way to the hot tub due to the GetDressed event that has the criteria of her not being embarrassed, and not being SexReady. This fires all the time while she has her clothes on, but delays the implementation of putting her clothes on until they are actually off in the hot tub.

The fix is to double up that event, and give one an extra criteria to fire if she is not wearing a top, and the other to fire if she is not wearing a bottom (or underwear for Stephanie).

Also, if you want to fix the girls spinning in circles before sitting down in the hot tub, change the MoveTarget to "HotTubSex" instead of "HotTubCenter". HotTubCenter is a finite point and they will keep circling around it until they hit that exact point, whereas HotTubSex has a little more leeway (and is also the center of the hot tub).
chimneyfish

dev_n wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:47 am It's because the of the ModestGotSeen event. It fires on the way to the hot tub due to the GetDressed event that has the criteria of her not being embarrassed, and not being SexReady. This fires all the time while she has her clothes on, but delays the implementation of putting her clothes on until they are actually off in the hot tub.

The fix is to double up that event, and give one an extra criteria to fire if she is not wearing a top, and the other to fire if she is not wearing a bottom (or underwear for Stephanie).

Also, if you want to fix the girls spinning in circles before sitting down in the hot tub, change the MoveTarget to "HotTubSex" instead of "HotTubCenter". HotTubCenter is a finite point and they will keep circling around it until they hit that exact point, whereas HotTubSex has a little more leeway (and is also the center of the hot tub).
Thanks for these suggestions! I'll work on implementing...
noobfromthe978

Can't find the wine without using the tablet. Where is the wine?
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
chimneyfish

noobfromthe978 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:25 pm Can't find the wine without using the tablet. Where is the wine?
In the wine rack by the living room.

The hostess actually mentions that if you ask her about drinks.
noobfromthe978

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:55 pm
noobfromthe978 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:25 pm Can't find the wine without using the tablet. Where is the wine?
In the wine rack by the living room.

The hostess actually mentions that if you ask her about drinks.
Thanks for the tip, dood.
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"