[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.19.4]

New version uploaded, compatible with HP 0.19.4!

New in this version: there's an experimental mode you can enable in the tablet where the random girls might engage in some spontaneous girl-girl activity. I haven't fully debugged this yet, so use at your own risk.

Other changes and fixes:
  • There's now a romance penalty for peeing in front of sober, nonslutty girls
  • All the girls' breast sizes are now randomized (except Leah's because hers look ridiculous at large size). You can change breast sizes using the tablet if you hate this.
  • When the player dances, he now uses the new dancing animations
  • Fixed an issue where drunk girls of average shyness were not embarrassed when they should be
  • Reworked relationship modifiers so they don't spam the new "++/--" notification system
  • Fixed an issue that was preventing the "slide it in" radial from appearing during making out
  • Fixed an issue where the host was willing to give you a blow job prior to the end of the party
  • Prevented complimenting a girl in the hot tub repeatedly for unlimited rapid relationship increases
  • Fixed Take Off Collar action on Ashley
  • Fixed the issue where Ashley was sometimes unable to put her top back on
  • Fixed camera quest to account for new Photos:Topless and Photos:Bottomless variables
  • The camera quest was giving relationship rewards multiple times
  • The paparazzo achievement now requires naked photos of all the girls
  • The cucumber is now a useful food item
  • Prevented phone1 from popping up the password screen
  • Corrected typos
ttant

French translation updated as well.
clintcone

I must be missing something as I have never seen this radial:
Fixed an issue that was preventing the "slide it in" radial from appearing during making out

What are the conditions for seeing it? I have checked at every stage of making out (fully clothed to naked) and never see it.

Thanks!
DeepInvader

Dancing still does not work... :(
Sometimes it does but most times they get mad at me for not dancing even if i spam it in front of them (i also tried doing it only once or spaming, both doesnt change anything)
clintcone

Dancing works for me now, very reliably (running the latest story version on 0.19.4). It never worked for me on 0.19.4 before downloading the latest story version from this forum/subject. I'm guessing you don't have the 19.4 build of the custom story properly installed.

I just can't figure out why I am not seeing a 'Slide it in' radial entry when making out.
chimneyfish

clintcone wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:55 pm Dancing works for me now, very reliably (running the latest story version on 0.19.4). It never worked for me on 0.19.4 before downloading the latest story version from this forum/subject. I'm guessing you don't have the 19.4 build of the custom story properly installed.
That would be my guess, too. Make sure the message that comes up when you start the story says "Random Party 19.4.0"
clintcone wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:55 pmI just can't figure out why I am not seeing a 'Slide it in' radial entry when making out.
You have to continue to make out until after the radial gives you the option to remove the girl's clothes. Then you have to get her pants and underwear off. Then you also have to be naked, either because she took your clothes off in response to you removing hers or because you started out naked. You should see a message that says "Awesome, she is really getting into this!" At that point, Slide it In should be available...
DigitalSerpent7

What is the cucumber used for??
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:28 am What is the cucumber used for??
Same thing as the sausage: a stoned girl might like it as a snack, otherwise nothing.
weeklygod

Help me. I can not pass.
how do i use the bathroom?
I NEED TO PEE SO BAD RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOULT DOING ANYTHING ELSE
chimneyfish

weeklygod wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:01 am Help me. I can not pass.
how do i use the bathroom?
I NEED TO PEE SO BAD RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABOULT DOING ANYTHING ELSE
Take out your penis, press 2 on the keyboard.