[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.3]

French translation updated as well.
XRaspamanX

one of the best custom stories if not the best,planning to add the female MC?
chimneyfish

XRaspamanX wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:33 pm one of the best custom stories if not the best,planning to add the female MC?
Eventually. Eek's next release for the original story is supposed to add more support for the female MC, so I'll probably do it after that.
XRaspamanX

chimneyfish wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:44 pm
XRaspamanX wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 8:33 pm one of the best custom stories if not the best,planning to add the female MC?
Eventually. Eek's next release for the original story is supposed to add more support for the female MC, so I'll probably do it after that.
thanks for the reply
Sefhen

Are the achievements one time only because in my new playthrough I can't get the stranger in the night pop-up to happen. Or is it somehow affected by using the tablet? I first tried with making all the girls suggestible because it doesn't give me the notification of "Achievements disabled" and reloaded a save before doing that and still the same thing. I've done it before and gotten the pop-up for the achievement on a previous playthrough.
chimneyfish

Sefhen wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:22 am Are the achievements one time only because in my new playthrough I can't get the stranger in the night pop-up to happen. Or is it somehow affected by using the tablet? I first tried with making all the girls suggestible because it doesn't give me the notification of "Achievements disabled" and reloaded a save before doing that and still the same thing. I've done it before and gotten the pop-up for the achievement on a previous playthrough.
Achievements don't actually seem to work in custom stories any more. But back when they worked, they were one time only. There's an achievements file you could delete that should make the game forget you already got them, but again, I think the system is broken for custom stories as a whole.

In an upcoming version, I am probably going to transition the achievements over to ordinary quests in this story as a workaround. You should get the "Achievements disabled" notification whenever you use any of the cheat functions of the tablet, so that's probably a bug in the suggestible option.
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.0.6]

Random Party has been updated for HP 1.0.6. There are some major changes in this version (see list below). These were extensively tested with HP 1.0.3, but only a bit with 1.0.6, so it's possible there are some bugs. Please post here with any reports.

Revision list:
  • If you leave girls that like you alone long enough, they might start approaching you to ask for some attention. You can change how often this happens in the settings menu of the tablet.
  • If you play it right, you can now get a third girl to stay to the end of the party for some 3-way action with the hostess
  • If the hostess likes you enough, she might give you some juicy gossip when you ask about her guests
  • Straight girls will no longer automatically reject girl-girl action, it's just a more difficult seduction check
  • You can now ask girls specifically for nude photos, in addition to just showing some skin
  • You can now leave the party early via the front door
  • Cheat tablet now has the option to turn off extreme jealousy (by request from Sefhen)
  • Cheat tablet now has the option to skip to the start of Closing Time
  • Achievements are now shown as popup narrative, since Unlock Achievement no longer works in custom stories
  • Stopping sex and asking a girl who hasn't agreed to a three-way to "take care of herself" will now result in a properly tailored negative reaction
  • During the endgame, the hot tub cutscene with the hostess is now available even if you're not already in the hot tub
  • Added names to more dialogue lines
  • Added current friendship and romance stats to inspect messages
  • Added more detailed narrative messages for different endgame states
  • Major code revisions to support certain future plans, other minor bug fixes and improvements
I also re-balanced the friendliness system:
  • Girls you've made jealous are now somewhat less likely to agree to go somewhere/follow you around like a puppy dog
  • Girls you've made jealous no longer automatically refuse to dance or go in the hot tub with you, it just makes the chances much lower
  • Reduced baseline friendliness percentages and dramatically reduced the effect of drunkenness on friendliness
  • Reduced the friendship bonus for certain types of alcohol and soda (but increased the quantity of soda available)
  • Reduced the friendship bonus for completing the hostess' quests
DigitalSerpent7

Nice!! I have been waiting for an update for this awesome story! Looking forward to testing it out...probably tomorrow or Monday. I will let you know if there are any bugs.
ttant

French translation is on its way... but may take a while.
DigitalSerpent7

I have noticed sometimes where I can only find 5 phones and I have looked everywhere. All sofas, bathroom floors, fridge, and garage. Am I missing something?