[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DigitalSerpent7

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.22.0]

Hi chimneyfish!

A few posts back, I also made some suggestions. Did you happen to check them out? No worries if not.

Keep up with the awesome mod!
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:57 am Hi chimneyfish!

A few posts back, I also made some suggestions. Did you happen to check them out? No worries if not.

I saw them! A couple are on my long-term list...
chimneyfish

A new version (22.0.4) is in the first post and will soon arrive in the CSU.

Main story changes:
* Once you have the camera, you can ask the hostess to call everyone together for a group photo. She'll only do it once, and only when you're in an appropriate place.
* Girls given beer or rum will carry the bottle around and sip it periodically for a little while
* "Are you enjoying the party?" is available as a response more frequently
* Girls on their way to the hot tub because you asked them to go there will now be counted as busy
* Attempted to fix bug where girls would spontaneously say "Shouldn't you be paying attention to her, not me?" when player did not click on them
* Replaced some (but not all) variable text tags with alternate dialogue lines to help with translations

Changes to the experimental spontaneous girl-girl (SGG) mode:
* Added the option to be notified about SGG action even when the player is not nearby
* Suggestible girls caught in SGG can now shift their exhibitionism dimension, not just their shy dimension, depending on why they were embarrassed
* Prevented SGG attempts involving knocked out characters
* There should be somewhat less teleporting across zones at the start of SGG
* Fixed issue involving missing messages for suggestible girls caught in SGG
* Added a cooldown timer
DigitalSerpent7

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:30 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:57 am Hi chimneyfish!

I saw them! A couple are on my long-term list...
Nice!!
timmytank

Hey chimneyfish,

Loving this custom story!

Had a request. Not sure how simple it would be but if possible could you add a setting to change the host of the party? Maybe could add it as an option to the scenario list??

Keep up the great work!
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 8:35 pm A new version (22.0.4) is in the first post and will soon arrive in the CSU.

Main story changes:
* Once you have the camera, you can ask the hostess to call everyone together for a group photo. She'll only do it once, and only when you're in an appropriate place.
* Girls given beer or rum will carry the bottle around and sip it periodically for a little while
* "Are you enjoying the party?" is available as a response more frequently
* Girls on their way to the hot tub because you asked them to go there will now be counted as busy
* Attempted to fix bug where girls would spontaneously say "Shouldn't you be paying attention to her, not me?" when player did not click on them
* Replaced some (but not all) variable text tags with alternate dialogue lines to help with translations

Changes to the experimental spontaneous girl-girl (SGG) mode:
* Added the option to be notified about SGG action even when the player is not nearby
* Suggestible girls caught in SGG can now shift their exhibitionism dimension, not just their shy dimension, depending on why they were embarrassed
* Prevented SGG attempts involving knocked out characters
* There should be somewhat less teleporting across zones at the start of SGG
* Fixed issue involving missing messages for suggestible girls caught in SGG
* Added a cooldown timer
Tested this version already a number of times and I liked everything so far, with more specific feedback below:
* The photo group... first attempt, two of the girls photobomb it by starting to make out and stripping while taking a 'no nudity' photo. Loved the outcome :D
* "Shouldn't you be paying attention to her, not me?" seems to be fixed.
* While playing Innocence Lost came up with this bug again: one Shy girl (Vickie, Shyness 100, checked with console) seems to be able to use the hot tub but the option to invite her to undress never appears. I saw this already happening in Ashley in the past in the same scenario.
* I think the addtion of the cooldown timer and the 'busy mode' while going to the hot tub helped a lot to fix the teleporting bug because while now it's still possible to see it sometimes, both makes it more likely for SGG to happen in 'safe' areas.
* However, a side effect of the cooldown is that it is a lot less likely now to see a girl making out repeatedly with several other ones until she found one willing to go all the way. So a suggestion would be if it would be possible for this cooldown period to be variable depending on the girl's Slutty level?
chimneyfish

timmytank wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:38 pm... if possible could you add a setting to change the host of the party?
Easy. On the list for next update.
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:37 pm * While playing Innocence Lost came up with this bug again: one Shy girl (Vickie, Shyness 100, checked with console) seems to be able to use the hot tub but the option to invite her to undress never appears. I saw this already happening in Ashley in the past in the same scenario.
Shyness 100 girls are able to use the hot tub. It's the exhibitionism -100 girls that don't want to go in the hot tub at all.

The availability of the options that say "...even better if you took [your top/the rest of your clothes] off..." is not affected by shyness or other personality traits. I think what you're observing is because these options are on a cooldown timer that is shared with a lot of other seduction requests (but not the request to go in the hot tub, which is a friendship, not seduction, check). It's possible she recently refused some other sexy request.

I'll look at putting these on their own separate timer.

hobbes___ wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 7:37 pm * However, a side effect of the cooldown is that it is a lot less likely now to see a girl making out repeatedly with several other ones until she found one willing to go all the way. So a suggestion would be if it would be possible for this cooldown period to be variable depending on the girl's Slutty level?
This is an interesting idea and I might look at it for all the cooldown timers, not just the SGG cooldown timer.
hobbes___

Idea for a drinking game (never have I ever):
Player needs to carry one shot/beer of something the girl drinks. If love/friendship/drunk/slutty high enough, girl will accept. Player can then choose one question/option, if the answer is positive, girl drinks but if the answer is negative, player has to drink instead. If the option is too spicy, the girl might also walk out of the game instead.
1) Flashed my tits
2) Kissed another girl
3) Made out in public
4) Had sex in public
5) Watch a friend have sex
DigitalSerpent7

hobbes___ wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 5:01 pm Idea for a drinking game (never have I ever):
Player needs to carry one shot/beer of something the girl drinks. If love/friendship/drunk/slutty high enough, girl will accept. Player can then choose one question/option, if the answer is positive, girl drinks but if the answer is negative, player has to drink instead. If the option is too spicy, the girl might also walk out of the game instead.
1) Flashed my tits
2) Kissed another girl
3) Made out in public
4) Had sex in public
5) Watch a friend have sex
Awesome idea! This ties in with some of the suggestions I made. I feel like if a hostess has a party, she should initiate some games. Or, in your case, have a guest initiate a game. It also motivates the player to really learn about the guests as opposed to blasting through the steps of finding a phone, getting a drink, etc to get laid.