[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
wrathofdoom

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.20.3]

chimneyfish wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:50 am If it helps you test your stuff, I can share the Notepad++ macros that I use to convert Amy's character file into the other girls.
I'd be interested in this macro please.
I have some scripts for making girls semi-initiate activities with the player (without being too intrusive) that I'd like to share with you.

Here's a sample of how it works:
Player: Click on Amy and select Talk from the radial menu. If there are valid activities available, the following occurs:

Amy: Hey Player, want to have some fun?
  • Maybe, what did you have in mind?
  • No, bug off! You irritate me!
  • I'll Talk to you later
Player: <pick Maybe...>

At this point Amy offers a random valid activity and the player may accept or decline.
I made the following activity requests work:
  • Dance with me?
  • How about a dip in the hot tub?
  • Want to Make out?
  • How about a blow job?
  • I want to suck your cock right here for everyone to watch!
  • I want to fuck you
  • I want to fuck you while everyone watches us!
Last edited by wrathofdoom on Mon Dec 06, 2021 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chimneyfish

Here you go! Let me know if you need help using these...
Attachments
shortcuts.zip
(4.85 KiB) Downloaded 158 times
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:50 am Cool. Yes, Slutty ranges from 0 to 7.

If it helps you test your stuff, I can share the Notepad++ macros that I use to convert Amy's character file into the other girls.
Cool, thanks.

I'll have a look at the macros in the future although my original objective might prove a little too ambitious since I really don't feel like doing massive writeups for the other 9 girls.
DigitalSerpent7

I don't know why, but Lety always comes up as censored when naked or performing acts. Is this a bug?
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:33 pm I don't know why, but Lety always comes up as censored when naked or performing acts. Is this a bug?
Eek changed how Lety is handled in Steam versions of the game. Not specific to Random Party. See here: https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php? ... 8866#p8866
wrathofdoom

How about an option to exclude Lety from the party?
I got her passed out drunk at the bottom of the hot tub. :twisted:
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:49 pm New version uploaded for HP 0.20.3 with some major changes.

In response to requests, some random girls are now easily influenced or "suggestible," meaning their personalities might change through repeated exposure to certain situations:
[*]If they catch the player involved with another girl, and are invited to join or watch, they might get less jealous (hint: DO NOT APOLOGIZE to these girls)
[*]If they get caught doing stuff with the player or decline a request because it is too public, they might get more adventurous
[*]If they get caught undressed or decline a request to strip because it is too public, they might get more willing to be undressed in public
[*]Note that there's a cooldown on these personality shifts, so you can't just spam asking a girl to do something uncomfortable
[*]There's a new achievement ("Exposure Therapist") associated with taking advantage of this personality trait[/list]
Just tested this out extensively - I like it!

I have quite a few suggestions:
* An addition to complement it is exactly the opposite: in those situations where there's a 'Suggestible' check (Exhibitionism, Voyeur and Shy) make it also possible for the character to go the opposite way, so characters can become more shy, etc., as result of their experiences.
* One way to do this would be if its Sociable personality trait is low or instead everyone with the Suggestible tag (high sociability) can go either way when experiencing new situations. The latter also would allow for more randomness and it make more challenging to tactics like repeatedly take off a girl's clothes until she finally becomes a nudist.
* The 'Suggestible' could also apply to Booze and Easy-Going, and possible Slutty and LikesWomen as well.

I also liked all of these changes:
Other changes include:
[*]You can carry more beers, because you have a hammerspace inventory
[*]You can carry more empty cups. They are light and come in stacks of 50. You don't even need a hammerspace inventory for that.
[*]Explanations are now provided for relationship changes resulting from off-screen spontaneous girl-girl action
[*]You can inspect booze bottles and certain other items to determine how much is left. In addition to determining the number of drinks you can mix, the amount left matters if you or a girl drinks the whole bottle.
[*]Girls who are currently dancing with the player will pay a bit more attention to him, especially if they are interested in him
[*]If you sit in certain chairs while a girl is performing a striptease, you'll get a better show (using the new lap dance animation)
But with these two I have mixed feelings:
[*]Seduction and friendship checks now tell you the chance of success
These are very useful, specially when you're trying to figure out the mechanics, but they break immersion a lot and specially when you get results like "110% success change' and the result still fails, which have left me scratching my head more than once. I would honestly prefer as a player not to have percentages displayed but instead go back to the previous system of Failed/Failed Badly, which could be expanded. As a modder I'd keep it but prevent that kind of results (change > 100% and fails) from appearing.
[*]Responses to player nudity are now non-intrusive emotes
Overall it's a lot better than having to endlessly clicking whenever someone saw you naked but I also used that as a early warning system for when I literally need to have eyes on my back before trying a pickup line. That got harder now ;)
chimneyfish

Thanks for the feedback!
hobbes___ wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:49 pm
[*]Seduction and friendship checks now tell you the chance of success
These are very useful, specially when you're trying to figure out the mechanics, but they break immersion a lot and specially when you get results like "110% success change' and the result still fails, which have left me scratching my head more than once. I would honestly prefer as a player not to have percentages displayed but instead go back to the previous system of Failed/Failed Badly, which could be expanded. As a modder I'd keep it but prevent that kind of results (change > 100% and fails) from appearing.
I thought I suppressed all the cases where the messages would show 100% with a fail. I must have missed some. I'll have to do a global review of those messages...

I will consider adding the option to suppress the percentage parts of the message to the tablet, but I personally love them.
[*]Responses to player nudity are now non-intrusive emotes
Overall it's a lot better than having to endlessly clicking whenever someone saw you naked but I also used that as a early warning system for when I literally need to have eyes on my back before trying a pickup line. That got harder now ;)
[/quote]

Would it be helpful to have a popup message like "[Girl's name] saw you naked"?
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:58 pm I thought I suppressed all the cases where the messages would show 100% with a fail. I must have missed some. I'll have to do a global review of those messages...
I also spotted some 'Voyuer' or similar typos on the new messages.
Would it be helpful to have a popup message like "[Girl's name] saw you naked"?
Hmm... let me try it out a little more. I also like having to pay more attention to the emotes since you can learn to recognize the girl and the reaction.
hobbes___

Last night I finished porting to 0.20.3 and testing all the additions I previously mentioned.

However, I've also started implementing a new 'opportunity' for the player called 'Blackmail' based on the original stories. The requirements are:
* Hacking a girl's phone
* Having nude pictures of that girl
* She's not 'suggestible' and is shy/modest

When all of those are satisfied, you get a new talk response to her: "Your nude photos and phone data are about to be published online.", which then allows you to 'suggest' ways for the girl to loosen up. Basically this allows you to have sex with her whenever and wherever you want, including girl to girl even if she's not a lesbian, and it will change her into 'suggestible'.

The downside is that you get penalties to friendship/romance everytime you ask her to do stuff she would normally refuse, and if you push her too much, she'll eventually get angry with your machinations and will kick your ass. And the requirements also make a couple of achievements/opportunities impossible to achieve.