[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
hobbes___

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.19.4]

Hey. I've written a few other additions to your mod that you might be interested.

Some of them make the experience more kinky by giving several new options to the player during sex.

I tried first using them to change the orgasmrecharge rate but couldn't get it to work, so instead some give boosts to the 'orgasm' meter (to complete sex quicker, is useful to avoid getting caught) but the girl will not be happy if you use them, with several penalties to romance/friendship to show her dissatisfaction.
I also wrote a total of eight different dialogues for each girl on each option, each corresponding to her 'Slutty' level (I assumed all eight possible values are used), and the corresponding player responses.
The new options are:
* Cum In Her Mouth (radial) - appears during blowjob without condom. Sets player orgasm to 100 and causes a loss of friendship/romance.
* Remove Condom (radial) - appears when having sex with a condom. You have the option of either putting another condom or you can lie to her, adds +50 to player 'orgasm' value but at the expense of a loss of friendship/romance (the girl will know it after the sex is over).
* "You're hot as hell... can't hold it any longer!" (response) - additional option for Dialogue 81 [During Sex] while not in a blowjob and if the player is having sex without a condom, causes the player to cum prematurely by setting 'orgasm' value to 100, again with penalties.

And in addition, I've also added these options for more variety:
* Push Her Down (radial) - appears while making out and you're already both naked and she's excited. If successul, the girl will start giving you a blowjob.
* Strip Clothing (radial) - appears while making out, player will take away all the girl's clothing at once.
* Rub Her Clit (radial) - appears on any intimate moment. Adds +25 to girl orgasm.

Interested in giving it a try?
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.19.4]

Yes, I'd be interested in seeing these!
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.20.3]

New version uploaded for HP 0.20.3 with some major changes.

In response to requests, some random girls are now easily influenced or "suggestible," meaning their personalities might change through repeated exposure to certain situations:
  • If they catch the player involved with another girl, and are invited to join or watch, they might get less jealous (hint: DO NOT APOLOGIZE to these girls)
  • If they get caught doing stuff with the player or decline a request because it is too public, they might get more adventurous
  • If they get caught undressed or decline a request to strip because it is too public, they might get more willing to be undressed in public
  • Note that there's a cooldown on these personality shifts, so you can't just spam asking a girl to do something uncomfortable
  • There's a new achievement ("Exposure Therapist") associated with taking advantage of this personality trait
Other changes include:
  • Added a new special scenario based on Original Story personalities. Use the tablet to access it.
  • There's now a use for the chili peppers
  • Another new achievement: "Enemies with Benefits"
  • The "Hard Mode" achievement now requires not using chili peppers or starbombs
  • You can carry more beers, because you have a hammerspace inventory
  • You can carry more empty cups. They are light and come in stacks of 50. You don't even need a hammerspace inventory for that.
  • Seduction and friendship checks now tell you the chance of success
  • Responses to player nudity are now non-intrusive emotes
  • You can now order pizza from a hacked phone, in addition to the usual way
  • Explanations are now provided for relationship changes resulting from off-screen spontaneous girl-girl action
  • To avoid providing inaccurate information, the diary and phones will not give information about starbombed girls
  • Wearing the sunglasses makes you slightly more seductive
  • A drunk player can still ask girls to do stuff, but only it will only work if the girl is also drunk
  • Girls who get caught in embarrassing situations must now cool down before you can ask them to do stuff again
  • You can inspect booze bottles and certain other items to determine how much is left. In addition to determining the number of drinks you can mix, the amount left matters if you or a girl drinks the whole bottle.
  • Added an event to try and guarantee cooldowns reset after loading a saved game
  • Girls who are currently dancing with the player will pay a bit more attention to him, especially if they are interested in him
  • If you sit in certain chairs while a girl is performing a striptease, you'll get a better show (using the new lap dance animation)
  • Fixed some issues with 3 way action specifically involving Stephanie
  • Other minor bug fixes
Finally, translations should now (hopefully) work correctly. I switched to custom UUIDs for events needing translation.
ttant

chimneyfish wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:49 pm Finally, translations should now (hopefully) work correctly. I switched to custom UUIDs for events needing translation.
I'll check that as soon as the CSC 20.3 is out ;)
DigitalSerpent7

What do you mix vodka with to make a mixed drink?
chimneyfish

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:27 pm What do you mix vodka with to make a mixed drink?
Spoiler
Water from the kitchen faucet
vivabrasil90

any hints for the enemies with benefits achievement? i cant seem to get it to trigger
hobbes___

chimneyfish wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:49 pm New version uploaded for HP 0.20.3 with some major changes.
Finally got back to finishing the changes I discussed a couple weeks ago, and your announcement will make me redo all the work to make it 0.20.3 compatible. When it's all finished, I'll post here the file for the character, that will then need to be copied and adapted to all the other girls since some of the new dialogues clearly reference her physical attributes.

Just a question I have... what is the range of possible values for 'Slutty'? I'm currently writing for 0-7.
chimneyfish

vivabrasil90 wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:48 pm any hints for the enemies with benefits achievement? i cant seem to get it to trigger
Spoiler
i was able to do it with a suggestible girl who started out jealous. I kept letting her catch me and inviting her to watch or join. This made her hate me, but secretly intrigued. By the time she was converted to open-minded, her friendship level was very negative, but her lust level not so much.

If you're having trouble randomly finding the right girl. Try the Original Story special scenario. Ashley has the right set of characteristics. I think Amy also might...
chimneyfish

hobbes___ wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:02 am Finally got back to finishing the changes I discussed a couple weeks ago, and your announcement will make me redo all the work to make it 0.20.3 compatible. When it's all finished, I'll post here the file for the character, that will then need to be copied and adapted to all the other girls since some of the new dialogues clearly reference her physical attributes.

Just a question I have... what is the range of possible values for 'Slutty'? I'm currently writing for 0-7.
Cool. Yes, Slutty ranges from 0 to 7.

If it helps you test your stuff, I can share the Notepad++ macros that I use to convert Amy's character file into the other girls.