[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.16.5]

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:25 pm Currently, I cannot update the version in the in-game custom story download system. So if you want to play the new version, you'll have to download the zip from here and install it manually.
Does upload to CSU not work for you for some reason, or is this just issue of time?
chimneyfish

Apparently, the zip file's too big. I posted in the help forum.
chimneyfish

In-game downloader version has been updated!
DarkDesires

Dunno why but since the last update, once you give weed to a girl and she asks for food, I have no dialogue opportunities to the host "about food". In a previous game (previous version) I was able to get pizza but not reading the cooking book... here I simply can't use neither of both and no dialogue about it.
chimneyfish

I need some more info to debug:

1. What does the girl you gave the weed to say when you first click "talk"?
2. What does the girl you gave the weed to say if you give her something from the fridge (like chocolate sauce or whipped cream)?
3. Talk to her again after giving her that. What does she say now?
4. Do you have the quest "Feed One Girl"?
DarkDesires

1. she says thanks for the weed but then now she is starving, asking if there is any food.
2. She says thanks but that it's barely a snack.
3. She repeats she is starving and wants food.
4. Looks like it's about the bug, the quest has not started, even if the girl (in my case they were 3 to starve) ask me for food, so no option to ask the host of the party about it.

Edit; I just retried, Actualy, when the girl says she is starving and I reply I will see what I can do (no quest appears) but I had to ask the girl if she wanted to do something fun. Then she says not for the moment because she is hungry and the quest starts. The last time I played I thought the quest started as soon after you give them some snacks, maybe I was wrong.
Last edited by DarkDesires on Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chimneyfish

Got it, thanks. Yeah, I need to have the quest start as soon as the girl complains. I'll get a fix up soon.
chimneyfish

Updated (Random Party 16.5.3) to make the "Feed One Girl" start more logically for a girl who's stoned, both in the first post here and on the in-game downloader.
zerow89

gonna go in and try the new update but i was having trouble with the Feed All Girls quest in the previous version.

i would get the recipe but i couldn't out anything into the oven except the chicken nuggets. kept getting messages that i didn't know how to cook.
eekgameuser

First just wanted to say I had fun playing through this story and look forward to anything else you might produce. The reason I'm making this post is in 2 consecutive play throughs I have failed the quest Making Memories; the camera quest; where the photos were too lewd with too much nudity. None of the girls had removed any clothing items. In the second playthrough I did not even give the npc's any drinks and used the bare minimum of interaction before I broached the subject of taking their picture and it still failed the quest because of nudity.
Do I have it backwards. Am I supposed to ask for more provocative poses? Because I tried twice I'm thinking maybe it's a bug. Could you please look into this? Thanks.