[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [0.14.4]

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:53 pm Man, I thought I had the perfect party. 6 of the girls were voyeurs but all too shy to play with themselves while I was with another. They just commented. I know all stats are supposed to be random, but voyeurs should always be willing to play IMO.
In theory:
- Shy or "normal" voyeurs should start masturbating if it's just you, them, and the other girl you're with, no one else around (i.e., just the three of you).
- Bold voyeurs will start even if there are others around, if they are drunk
- Adventurous voyeurs will start no matter how many people are watching

So you should have been able to get some masturbation going at your perfect party with a little strategizing. Let me know if that's not what's going on for you.
DigitalSerpent7

chimneyfish wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:55 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:53 pm Man, I thought I had the perfect party. 6 of the girls were voyeurs but all too shy to play with themselves while I was with another. They just commented. I know all stats are supposed to be random, but voyeurs should always be willing to play IMO.
In theory:
- Shy or "normal" voyeurs should start masturbating if it's just you, them, and the other girl you're with, no one else around (i.e., just the three of you).
- Bold voyeurs will start even if there are others around, if they are drunk
- Adventurous voyeurs will start no matter how many people are watching

So you should have been able to get some masturbation going at your perfect party with a little strategizing. Let me know if that's not what's going on for you.
That was the issue, then. I had all shy voyeurs. God dammit. I had the camera ready and all for a good orgy. Lol. Thanks for the quick response.
chimneyfish

You can turn the whole party into adventurous voyeurs using the tablet, if you really want to get crazy.
georgy101

Absolutely the BEST!!! mod for House Party, maybe even better than vanilla version :) Good work bro!

I wonder if there is any use of pickable items like dildo, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, salami!? If no then wouldn't it be great to make use of them during sex?
I think you can make great benefit of chocolate sauce or dildo during "Go Down" action or cream and chocolate sauce on "blowjob" action.

I hope you have some more crazy ideas and keep on updating the mod.

Thanks.
chimneyfish

Thanks!

There are some current uses (not sex-related) for the whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and salami. But your ideas are interesting. I might do something there...

There will probably be some updates once CSC 0.15.x is out.
heftu

How do I warm up a girl that needs to be warmed up?
chimneyfish

Or hot coffee, if she's not drunk
martom111

How do you deal with an angry girl who doesn't drink alcohol, won't go in the hot tub, hates cheesy comments, and won't dance with me if I was the last man on earth? What can I do with her without using all the soda?
chimneyfish

The flower can give you a few points, but that alone might not be enough. I'm assuming she also doesn't smoke weed. If she doesn't have any of the quests (phone, food, cold, headache), you might be out of luck.

You could always use the tablet to cheat, if you don't want to restart.