[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
noobfromthe978

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:34 am Notice: the 1.3.2 update to House Party broke some things in Random Party. I won't be able to fix them until there's an update to the Custom Story Creator (timing unknown).

If you want to play Random Party, there are two options:

1. At the start of the story, choose Settings and Scenarios and turn off clothing randomization. This should fix the major issues (but there may still be other small bugs).
2. Revert to the 1.3.1 version of House Party.
How do you revert to 1.3.1?
Catch your magic moment
Do it right here and now
It means everything
-Van Halen, "Right Now"
chimneyfish

noobfromthe978 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:17 pm How do you revert to 1.3.1?
I thought there was an easy way on Steam, but it turns out 1.3.1 isn't an option there, so... I don't know! Ignore option #2 above, I guess.
chimneyfish

New version of Random Party (1.3.0.h) defaults to NOT randomizing clothing.

You can turn it back on if you (somehow) have version 1.3.0 or 1.3.1 of House Party.

Given that there's no ETA on a CSC that handles clothing items properly, I thought it would be best to not default to a setting that's broken.
chimneyfish

And version 1.3.0.i removes a radial menu function I accidentally left in from testing. It also correctly reports its version number.

Duh! I would fire my quality assurance reviewer. If I had one.