[Complete Story] Random Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DigitalSerpent7

Re: [Complete Story] Random Party [1.2.2.1]

chimneyfish wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:11 am
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:25 am One bug I noticed throughout the updates...

If Leah is adventurous and a nudist, she constantly moans after having sex even if she is just standing around.
Did you have her involved in a three-way "train" situation at some point? I think that's the only situation where the story uses the "force play sex sounds" function. Maybe there's a bug where I forgot to turn off that function?
Now that I think about it, yes. She was in a three-way train
ttant

Quick & dirty French translation updated : viewtopic.php?p=10698#p10698
gorgathor

Completion question....see spoiler.
Spoiler
I was following the guide and I'm a bit confused on how you determine the personality of the girl before talking to her. I didn't see anything pop up on the screen when exposing and it seems the only way to find out is if you talk to them and check their meters. Additionally, when talking to the girls, I've found that there are times when none of them have an interested/lustful status upon first meeting. I also ran into a scenario where the hostess was the only one with this status.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or what, but there are some loads of the story in which there are only 5 phones. I've searched all locations multiple times to no success.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: I've loaded the game at least 20 times now and only gotten 5 phones each time. Attempted uninstall and reinstall of the story, but still the same issue.
Last edited by gorgathor on Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
chimneyfish

gorgathor wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:24 amI was following the guide and I'm a bit confused on how you determine the personality of the girl before talking to her.
I didn't write the guide, so I don't remember exactly what it says about determining a girl's personality before talking to her. The story has been updated a lot since the guide was written. Hacking a girl's phone is one way to determine a girl's personality without talking, though...
gorgathor wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:24 amI didn't see anything pop up on the screen when exposing and it seems the only way to find out is if you talk to them and check their meters.
Go to Settings -> Gameplay Settings and make sure "Show Chatter Subtitles" is checked. Lots of hints in the background chatter.
gorgathor wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:24 amAdditionally, when talking to the girls, I've found that there are times when none of them have an interested/lustful status upon first meeting. I also ran into a scenario where the hostess was the only one with this status.
Yes, this is entirely possible. All personality statistics, including the "rebounding" status, are assigned randomly.
gorgathor wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 3:24 amAlso, I'm not sure if I'm just missing something or what, but there are some loads of the story in which there are only 5 phones. I've searched all locations multiple times to no success.

Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated!

Edit: I've loaded the game at least 20 times now and only gotten 5 phones each time. Attempted uninstall and reinstall of the story, but still the same issue.
Places the phones can be located are in the spoiler below:
Spoiler
the TV room armchair, the TV room couch (3 cushions), the living room couch (2 cushions), the spare bedroom couch (3 cushions), both patio armchairs, both patio couches (3 cushions each). They might also be lying out in the open in the following places: the master bathroom next to the sink, the upstairs bathroom floor, the downstairs bathroom floor, inside the maroon bin at the end of the pingpong table in the garage, the garage floor on the other side of the pingpong table, and the porch roof (climb the gutter to check).
If you've searched all those places and are still only finding 5 phones, post a save game with the issue here so I can figure out which one's missing and debug. Thanks.
fighteer

Besides hacking phones, the other way to learn the girls' complete personalities is to find the host's diary and read it. Just don't get caught.
Ferguson97

The house is empty, there’s nobody in it. I’ve got the latest version. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Three times. Still empty. Is this a known bug? Main story and other custom stories are functioning normally.
chimneyfish

Ferguson97 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:06 am The house is empty, there’s nobody in it. I’ve got the latest version. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Three times. Still empty. Is this a known bug? Main story and other custom stories are functioning normally.
What version of House Party are you playing?

Try this: exit House Party completely by quitting the game. Restart the game. Start a new game of Random Party. Do not play the Original Story or any other custom story first.

Does that work?
Ferguson97

chimneyfish wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 8:19 am
Ferguson97 wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 12:06 am The house is empty, there’s nobody in it. I’ve got the latest version. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Three times. Still empty. Is this a known bug? Main story and other custom stories are functioning normally.
What version of House Party are you playing?

Try this: exit House Party completely by quitting the game. Restart the game. Start a new game of Random Party. Do not play the Original Story or any other custom story first.

Does that work?
Version 1.2.2.1A

Your solution worked. Thank you!
krausercook

Hello, really good this mod, I tried it up recently.

I only found bugged once when I did cunnilingus on this girl Sarah (Brittney) in the laundry room and got stuck in the washing machine, then get myself out by making out with a girl who came in right after (I had to send Sarah away cuz she was the jealosy type).

And the other bug I found and from what I've been reading it's pretty normal in this game is that I get teleported to another room next door if I do something with a girl in a place that wasn't programmed, a problem if it's Someone there and she's not open about it or the girl is shy about the PDA, but hey, other than that, it's an awesome mod and I don't have any suggestions that haven't been given, at least for now.

I have made most of the achievements (recently got the Exposure Therapyst) thanks to the hints and tips given here (I am not skilled at all :lol:) but I am focusing on getting all the endings, but I don't know how to get these three, and i don't see someone posting how to get it so I'll do that while asking how to get the remaining three (future me here! just updated the list :D ) just to keep track. SPOILERS AHEAD DEAR TRAVELERS....
Spoiler
A List of How to get every ending :

1-Hook-up Hostess & go home.
2-Hook-up Hostess & go home with the random girl you send there early.
3-Go home without hooking-up Hostess.
4-Go home with the random girl you send without hooking-up Hostess.
5-Get a 3way w/ Hostess & hiding girl and then go home.
6-Get a 3way w/ hiding girl and Hostess and then go home with other girl you send to your house.
7-Hook-up Hostess while other girl hides in closet and stay home.
8-Hook-up Hostess while other girl hides in closet & go home with girl you send.
9-Go home after failed 3way attempt.
10-Hook-Up Hostess but failed 3way attempt.
11-Hook-Up Hostess but failed 3way attempt & go home with girl.
12-Go home with the random girl you send without hooking-up Hostess after failed 3way attempt.
13-Go home without hooking-up Hostess & left girl in closet waiting.
14-Go home with the girl you send early without hooking-up Hostess & left girl in closet waiting.
15-Hook-up Hostess & stay home.
16-Hook-up Hostess & stay home but forgot girl hiding in closet.
17-Get a 3way w/ Hostess & hiding girl and stay home.
18-Get a 3way w/ Hostess & hiding girl and stay home forgetting other girl awaits in your house.
19-Hook-up Hostess & stay home but forgot other girl in Hostess's closet.
20-Hook-up Hostess & stay home while other girl hides and forgot other girl awaits in your house.
21-Leave party w/ random girl.
22-Leave party w/ random girl meanwhile other girl you send early awaits there.
23-Leave party w/ random girl but forgot other girl in Hostess's closet.
24-Leave party w/ random girl meanwhile other girl you send awaits there but forgot other girl in Hostess's closet.
25-Get thrown out of the party before getting any action (to get thrown out make every girl angry at you, then talk to the hostess).
26-Get thrown out of the party after getting some action.
27-Get yourself beat up by a girl.
28-Get yourself burnt eating chilli peppers.
29-Got some action but don't get Hostess (leave party before ends).
30-Don't achieved anything (just leave at the very begining).

I'll Make updates of this list if i can. Cheers.
Last edited by krausercook on Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chimneyfish

krausercook wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 3:55 am Hello, really good this mod, I tried it up recently.
Thanks for the positive review. Glad you enjoyed it.
I only found bugged once when I did cunnilingus on this girl Sarah (Brittney) in the laundry room and got stuck in the washing machine, then get myself out by making out with a girl who came in right after (I had to send Sarah away cuz she was the jealosy type).
Typing "unstuck player" in the console might have helped here. But this isn't a bug I can do anything about. It's the underlying engine that can get you stuck in objects, not the mod.
And the other bug I found and from what I've been reading it's pretty normal in this game is that I get teleported to another room next door if I do something with a girl in a place that wasn't programmed, a problem if it's Someone there and she's not open about it or the girl is shy about the PDA, but hey, other than that, it's an awesome mod and I don't have any suggestions that haven't been given, at least for now.
The teleporting to a sex spot thing is part of the underlying engine. I guess I could try to prevent the initiation of sex unless you're near a "safe" spot already, but it probably wouldn't work very well and might cause more bugs than it's worth....

As for your missing endings:
Spoiler
19-Hook-up Hostess & stay home but forgot other girl in Hostess's closet.
25-Get thrown out of the party before getting any action (to get thrown out make every girl angry at you, then talk to the hostess)
26-Get thrown out of the party after getting some action