[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.19.4]

New version uploaded, compatible with HP 0.19.4, certain reactions now use background chatter instead of dialogue (similar to the latest Original Story).

For ttant: only text changes are additional background chatter lines
ttant

Thanks for letting me know.

French translation is updated.
Sithxterminator

I don't know if this is just me, but whenever I get Leah into the story, the game crashes after the initial conversation with her.
I have tried both console command & quest ways
chimneyfish

Sithxterminator wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:53 am I don't know if this is just me, but whenever I get Leah into the story, the game crashes after the initial conversation with her.
I have tried both console command & quest ways
Thanks for pointing that out! A very strange bug...

There's a new version in the first post (and on the custom story uploader) that should fix the problem.
wrathofdoom

I see you have an animated sequence when a character removes clothing; apparently an improvement over the original story.
I'm just beginning with creating a story of my own. I cannot figure out how to do this, do I need a different version or something?
chimneyfish

wrathofdoom wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:25 pm I see you have an animated sequence when a character removes clothing; apparently an improvement over the original story.
I'm just beginning with creating a story of my own. I cannot figure out how to do this, do I need a different version or something?
It involves a complicated combinations of animations, clothing commands, and delay timing. If you load up Katherine's Party in the CSC, Rachel is the best example to look at. All of the following events are involved in her stripping/getting dressed:
  • RachaelGetNaked
  • RachaelGetDressed
  • RachaelGetReadyToPose
  • RachaelTopOff
  • RachaelTopOn
  • RachaelBraOff
  • RachaelBraOn
  • RachaelBottomOff
  • RachaelBottomOn
  • RachaelUnderwearOff
  • RachaelUnderwearOn
  • RachaelShoesOff
  • RachaelShoesOn
Feel free to copy any of that stuff and try it out in your own story!

Unfortunately, many other characters in Katherine's Party don't have the complete set of events set up because I don't have them completely stripping/getting dressed all at once. You could use the Rachael examples and substitute the other characters, but be aware there are subtle variations (like some characters need to remove their bra after putting on their shirt or it will clip through the clothing and look stupid).

You could also look at Random Party, where all the characters have all the necessary events, but looking at the events list in that story is not for the faint of heart.

Good luck with your story!
wrathofdoom

Thanks for that info. This tells me where I need to understand better.
I'm using Unity version 2020.3.10f1 as it appears to be required for HPCSC 0.19.4
I guess I just don't know how to import another story.
Also, should I stick with this older Unity version, or is there a way to get the HPCSC to work with a current version?
wrathofdoom

I think I may have figured out the Import issue, I'll look at it now.
Still wondering about versions.

Thanks so much
chimneyfish

wrathofdoom wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:08 pm I think I may have figured out the Import issue, I'll look at it now.
Still wondering about versions.

Thanks so much
I have always used the recommended version of Unity, so I can't answer questions about any other versions. Good luck.
wuhansoup

i just cant find it ive looked in the closet and theres just the safe and router i found an sd card but no usb