[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
chimneyfish

[Complete Story] Katherine's Party [1.3.0]

WHAT IS KATHERINE'S PARTY?

Katherine's Party is a custom story, set up as a sort of alternate reality sequel to the original story. For some reason, the girls are *much* easier at Katherine's Party. There might also be something else going on...

Because this story is envisioned as a sequel, and because I reused/repurposed a lot of things from the original story, I strongly reccomend played through all of the original story's content before playing this. There are likely to be spoilers otherwise.

HOW DO I INSTALL IT?

Extract the zip to your "<Documents>\Eek\House Party\Mods\Stories" folder. You should end up with a folder called "Katherines Party." Start the game and choose "Katherines Party" from the list of stories.

You can also download some customization presets specifically designed for Katherine's Party here.

KNOWN ISSUES

If you start relations with a girl in certain places (on the bottom of the stairs, near the front door, maybe in the laundry room), you can be teleported into locked rooms (garage or art studio). This can be a minor spoiler for the story. Worse, if you don't already have the right keys, you and your partner will be locked in there. Unfortunately, I haven't figured out a good way around this problem. Try to avoid starting sex on the stairs, in the front hall, or very close to the art studio door.

If you do get stuck, you can give yourself the right key using the console. Hit the ~ key on your keyboard and type:

- player inventory add key2 (for the garage key)
- player inventory add key (for the art room key)

I NEED HELP OR SOMETHING'S NOT WORKING

The read me file included in the zip has hints and spoilers. Post here if there's something the read me doesn't address.

Translation
* French: 1.2.2.1 or 1.3.0a
* Spanish: 1.3.0.a
* Russian: 1.3.0.a
Attachments
READ ME - Katherines Party.txt
(11.59 KiB) Downloaded 535 times
Katherines Party 1.3.0.a.zip
(915.63 KiB) Downloaded 815 times
Last edited by chimneyfish on Sat Jan 13, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 52 times in total.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Katherine's Party [0.12.3] {CSC 0.11.3}

I've found some bugs:

I missed on Rachael sex dare due to player character not being recovered from previous sex.
And after it passed I could not ask Rachael for sex again.

After having sex with Rachael, she will be missing her shoes.

Cant exit art room, after finishing with Brittney. Room is locked. Readme suggests that this room was supposed to be locked at start.
Actually, maybe it was, but player char was warped there when having sex with Madison in the hall upstairs. So it is not just garage as possible wrong sex warp location.

You get sex talk dialogue while characters are waiting for player to unzip in BJ position. Check original story how this was handled.

If you put boxers on, then pants, both are visible (was bug in original story too, fixed in 0.12.3).

After sex with Ashley she can have both untied and tied bra, if you just untie it during sex.

Changing some of the positions for Katherine can only be done once in dialogue (end game).

EDIT:
Compiled all in single post.
Last edited by peter980 on Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
peter980

Now, after completing it, I must say it is very well crafted story.

It's pity that some game engine mechanics will lead to spoilers.
ttant

Wow, you did a very huge work on that custom story :shock:

Translate it may take a while ;)
peter980

It is really well made story, I must say.
chimneyfish

Thanks for the feedback!

I uploaded a new version that (I hope) fixes the bugs and added a warning about the art room in the Known Issues. I wish there were a way to restrict the list of available sex warp locations. I suppose I could force each girl to a specific location before sex, but that would be extra work and also wouldn't fit the girls are surprisingly easy concept.
peter980

One other possibility (that is probably overkill), is to identify names of sex wrap locations in art/garage, then have sex action start, then after 0.5s test for player proximity to those locations, and if true then abort the sex for player/girl, warp them to some location outside, then start sex again.

EDIT:
Just to let you know, new fixed version is not packed with readme file.
ixradioactivexi

Would it be possible to have an extended ending after Katherine's story with the other girls?
Kevner

Great story, I really enjoyed it!

Being careful not to spoil anything... Good idea with the automated version of that old quest, I feel inspired to try that with the full quest selected randomly when tweaking the original story.

I played it wrong by getting distracted and not checking my phone until I already completed what content I could and got stuck. But learning the story half way through made it feel like a bigger twist, nice surprise after I was already enjoying myself.

Also I didn't find the key until I already finished the main story so experiencing that content felt a bit backwards. It still made sense though and felt like an end-game easter egg, although instead of completing the 8/8 quest it was reset.

There's more I still need explore in this story so I'm going back in. Nice job.
Kevner

ixradioactivexi wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:30 pm Would it be possible to have an extended ending after Katherine's story with the other girls?
I think a reprogram of the fembot controller tablet to wake them up in an agreeable state would be a good reward for finishing all the quests.