[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DigitalSerpent7

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.13.3]

How do you start Simon Says quest?
peter980

Any old pre-0.8.8 walkthough would do, but with following considerations.

1) Gaining affection through the Seduce? and Temper? actions with Madison will remove ability to get to this opportunity
2) Starting The Muse will remove ability to get to this opportunity
3) Progressing enough to get to the Sibling Rivalry with Ashley will remove ability to get to this opportunity

Also, original vision of Simon Says is available as long as Vickie is not yet at the party.
Otherwise you get more exaggerated version, in the spirit of other content that is added in this story.
peter980

Version 2.0.4 is out!

This is small maintenance release.
I've just integrated original story fixes that were released today.
peter980

Version 2.0.5 is out!

Changes:
Can undress top during make out interaction, for characters that won't be topless afterward.
Fixed some issues with dress up code.
Honest216

ive followed all the steps to install as a mod to the T but it doesnt work and all, am i missing something? or are we not supposed to be doing all the characters and just vickie and original story files like older versions of gone bad?

Ok well i just started fresh and tried doing it again from the start and it worked this time so maybe something went wrong before sorry it works fine now. been at this for 20 min trying to figure out what i did wrong, great mod cant play without it
DanL58

Getting the following message after installing Gone Bad as a modified original story. I can still start a new or load a game and everything seems normal.
error.jpg
error.jpg (10.78 KiB) Viewed 7238 times
peter980

peter980 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 11:24 amExtract the zip somewhere else. Then copy all .character and .story files from "Gone Bad Party\Original Story Mod" folder to your "<Game Location>\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\Original Story" folder. With <Game Location> being "<Steam>\steamapps\common\House Party" in case of Steam version. This will replace all .character and .story files from Original Story.

Start from the game menu by selecting Original Story.

Note: These files are set to be read-only, to prevent game auto-update from replacing them with official Original Story files. Start menu will show error due to this, but that is expected.
DanL58

Sorry, read everything but the last line I guess.
DanL58

I can't get he Screwing like a Bee opportunity. I finish Vickie's training and tell her I beat up Frank and then Leah says to follow her quick but I don't have time to even get out of the hot tub before it is missed. I even tried warping to the garage but that didn't work. How can I follow Leah faster?
peter980

Strange... I was able to do this. And this path is the same as in official story.

Tips: Use run... and you need to be actually around her. So going faster then her to the garage is fail too.