[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.21.1]

Here is the 9.1.3 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

This is a minor maintenance update that fixes a couple of bugs with handling clothes in cutscenes.

Probably the last update for 0.21.1, since it looks like the next House Party update will be released very soon.
Prome

here I leave a translation of your story into Spanish I did it for what you need :)
Attachments
Gone Bad Party.rar
(634.07 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
peter980

Thanks,
I've updated the first post with the link to the new translation.

Note I'll soon post a new version compatible with the 0.21.2 version of the game and it will have some new strings to translate, but those are mostly from the Original Story (so no new GBP content).
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.21.2]

Here is the 9.2.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

It is a first release compatible with the 0.21.2 version of the game.

Changelog

Updated story to match the 0.21.2 version of the game.
Removed some original story fixes that are not required anymore.
Changed a bit how far characters need to be away from the hot tub to allow some clothing actions.
Minor tweaks to some Gone Bad Party specific cutscenes, so they work correctly when the censored version of the cutscene is played.

Important notice

Playing the game without Explicit Content Add-On DLC will include some changes. While Gone Bad Party was designed to be played with DLC installed, it can be played without it, but there are a couple of things to be aware of. The main difference is that in Original Story intimacy ends 3 times faster (outside cutscenes). This is mitigated in Gone Bad Party to happen with original duration, but it applies to sex only, so blowjobs, handjobs and sixty-nine will still end 3 times faster. This only applies to intimacy involving the player.
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.
Attachments
Gone Bad Party 9.4.x fr.7z
Custom story
(508 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Original Story 9.4.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(672.31 KiB) Downloaded 98 times
DarkDesires

Hey hey, I'm still wondering after all that time (I love this custom story, great job!) why the groping option (once you do the orgy thing) still result in girls wanting to beat you. Is it intentional ? If no, why not remove the fight option, like in some other custom stories, instead of getting into trouble if you touch horny people who already did it with your char in front of others (kind of no sense). That's the only thing that make me bleh...
Prome

Here I leave the two updated translations into Spanish, for the original story mod and for the custom story.

Instruction to install the translation of the original story mod:

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\Original history

For the custom story:
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\Gone Bad Party
Attachments
gone bad party esp.rar
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 398 times
peter980

DarkDesires wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:02 pm Hey hey, I'm still wondering after all that time (I love this custom story, great job!) why the groping option (once you do the orgy thing) still result in girls wanting to beat you. Is it intentional ? If no, why not remove the fight option, like in some other custom stories, instead of getting into trouble if you touch horny people who already did it with your char in front of others (kind of no sense). That's the only thing that make me bleh...
Originally, I did not want to break some story reason to do this and miss the original reaction.
But if you have an affinity with Leah or Katherine, you can actually recover from this. Just make sure to exit combat mode then use calm down action.

This does not mean I may not do more refinement at a later point.
peter980

Here is the 9.3.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Patrick will sometimes sit on a sofa in the dance room if there are many girls dancing there. And maybe something else can happen?
Vickie will not anymore comment on not being fucked, if she was actually fucked before.
Fixed some issues when loading a save game that was done during the lap dance.
Minor clothing tweaks for threesome cutscenes.

The strategy guide was also updated.
ttant

French translation updated as well