[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DanL58

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.9.6] {CSC N/A}

peter980 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 am Well, you are losing half of the fun if you make it that easy... :)

There are creative ways of geting some girls alone on specific location based on original story scripting that is left untouched in this story.

For example, tell Madison you could not find her phone (if you already took it).

Or use jammer to get Katherine alone in some room (or get rid of her from some room, etc...)
True, and I try not use console commands but sometimes I am just lazy and take the easy way out. However, there are times that it is hard to get the girls separated. Like during the dance party (yes, I finally found that, more about it later in this post) if I want to get rid of Madison so I can talk to Ashley I can always send her to beat up Patrick again. But getting some of the other girls separated is not so easy. Having an option when you click on them to ask to speak privately would be a nice extra and not at all out of ordinary. They could even refuse if they didn't like the player enough.

About the dance party, (Possible spoiler alert, but I may not have a clue what I'm talking about) I am assuming that is the first phase of the new additions you mentioned with this version but I have not found the second phase yet. I think I may have a clue though. In my last play through yesterday 2 of the girls stayed naked when they went back to the dance party. I'm guessing if I get all the girls to stay naked it might unlock the next phase. Am I on the right track? Also does it matter if I move one of the speakers to the hot tub or do both need to stay in the house to trigger the event?

One final note, thanks for making and maintaining this story. I'm sure it takes a lot of your time and only for the enjoyment. I'm sure many people here would join me in saying thanks.
peter980

DanL58 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm.

About the dance party, (Possible spoiler alert, but I may not have a clue what I'm talking about) I am assuming that is the first phase of the new additions you mentioned with this version but I have not found the second phase yet. I think I may have a clue though. In my last play through yesterday 2 of the girls stayed naked when they went back to the dance party. I'm guessing if I get all the girls to stay naked it might unlock the next phase. Am I on the right track? Also does it matter if I move one of the speakers to the hot tub or do both need to stay in the house to trigger the event?
It is not related to 2nd speakers.
Also, it can't be unlocked during dance party.
peter980

DanL58 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pmTrue, and I try not use console commands but sometimes I am just lazy and take the easy way out. However, there are times that it is hard to get the girls separated. Like during the dance party.
Generally speaking, you want to work on girls outside of this phase of dance party event. Having them all in public at this time is not good for advancing to other goals.
DanL58

peter980 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:59 pm
DanL58 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm.

It is not related to 2nd speakers.
Also, it can't be unlocked during dance party.
Ok, I keep searching then. I'm going to guess that since you didn't say the naked girls were involved, that might have been a hint itself. Your additions are tougher than the original storyline. :)
peter980

Couple of naked girls scenarios could also be a bugs.

I've generally made a clothing script, that checks if girl had clothes before intimacy, and if so, dresses some items, based on some factors (usually at least panties, and only when player character is not around to see).

But I've noticed it sometimes breaks, so they stay naked.

On the other hand, if you see girl clothed during some scene from original story, where she should be naked, then it is probably my bug. Please let me know, so I can fix it.
peter980

Updated to 1.2.2.

Fixed one of the actions for Rachael, so it is not available when not intended.
Changed action checks a bit, so that now base dance party event only restricts public actions, not things done in private.
Actions available in private will only be available if character is not transitioning between locations. Sorry, no more stalking of passersby in hallways/stairs.
svalkx

SPOILER ALERT.
Don't read if You want to stay virgin without an idea what's going on in this story ;)

So, I see You have made it harder for getting girls involved by adding more layers of complication in the dance room.
Well, no problem, in such case I move my "orgy room" upstairs to the Madison's bedroom. Here is how it is done now:

1) talk to Madison
2) talk to Ashley
3) tell Ashley You think she is similar to Madison. She get's angry but that is necessary to unlock the ability to use Ashley to hack in to Madison's phone.
4) get phone and diary
5) give Ashley the phone, then diary.
6) Look at the phone, browse pictures.
7) Show pictures to Madison and ask her to go upstairs.
8) Invite Vicky
9) Seduce Madison
10) Have sex with her until she loves You.
11) Go downstairs, make sure You have key for bedroom, turn off music. This will force Stephany to go upstairs to find Madison.
12) Run upstairs before Stephany get's there, start sex with Madison.
13) As soon as Stephany appears, Tempt her and lock the door.
14) Switch to Stephany and tempt Madison in to having public sex also.
15) Go to the kitchen, inspect the microwave, tell Katherine microwave is broken and run back upstairs to have sex with Mad again.
16) As soon as Kat appears, tepmt her, lock the door, don't let her go before she is fine with public sex again.

Technically at this point You can now go downstairs and use Stephany to tempt any appearing girl in to having sex now - the only problem is, girls here will run away on some attempts and You can't lock the exit like You can do upstairs.

With current mechanics present, don't start "dance party". The only benefit of "dance party" is that You can someone else join the fun with girls.

Well, i think Peter90 have made a great job and have implemented a some cool mechanics, but really, I would like it slightly harder, so here are some ideas:

1) Make it requirement that Seduce and Tempt is not possible before certain story point in the respective quest lines for each girl - at least where all the branching begins. (Have some topless photos with Katherine, gave thermos back to Rachel, "final exam" is done with Vicky)
2) After Stephany goes topless make her cool down and dress up the same way girls will put their clothing back. Make it requirement that someone is parading around naked (You have Ashley, Madison or Amy as potential candidates. I remember there was a bug to force Katherine go around naked in original story also) before option to ask her to dance topless appears again.
3) Make it requirement for 2 - 3 girls being naked in public as a requirement for more fun starting.
3) Make girls who are walking around naked wander off with Frank or Derek to have sex behind locked doors.
4) You have to sneak inside and wait hidden before they start then come out of hiding when they are having fun - the same way You do in the story quest with Madison - to catch them in the act before You can seduce/tempt them further to do stuff with You too. There are at least two rooms with "hiding place" so You could tease player for quite some time and move horny npc couples to the opposite room, not the one You are waiting them to come :D
peter980

You know...

Dance floor is still nice place to hang out, if you already have multiple girls tempted, and activate dance party for second time. Plus it's nice to have other girls dancing wildly like Stephanie.

1) I was thinking about this. But it would take too much time to implement. Could also maybe frustrate the players by making original story content not optional. Originally I had something like this for Brittney (her coming out or room as prerequisite, but I've dropped it).

By the way, do you know that completing some parts of some original story elements lead to some extra rewards with couple of girls?

2) Stephanie dancing half naked is prerequisite for Find Pot subplot, and I do not want to get it blocked for some reason. But will think about this.

3-4) Interesting ideas. But maybe too ambitious to pull off.

There are still things to find, that no one has mentioned in this thread...
DanL58

Found the second stage of the dance party. Derek and I are having fun with all the girls. Anything else that hasn't been found yet?
peter980

Yes, there is one interactive object that no one has mentioned in this thread (interaction is well hidden, but object is in plain sight).

Also couple of girls have an extra action based on some quest progression.