[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.2.2.1]

Here is the 12.9.3 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Changed a bit the behavior for Ashley when waiting for her clothes to wash. She will cover, when naked, from other NPCs, exempt if she had recently intimacy with the player or with some other girl. She will also not cover at all if she has maximum affinity with the player.
Tweaked a bit when talking to girls is allowed during intimacy, to prevent situations when switching intimacy pose from dialog could make player or girl get to pose not allowed with current clothing used by both of them.
Tweaked some sex pose changes when done through dialog with Vickie so that the female player gets correctly bottomless when expected.
Tweaked a bit when the sixty-nine pose is available during intimacy. As well as what is default pose is when switching out of the sixty-nine pose.
Initiating intimacy with the girl (other than making out) will now always correctly reward social boost. Previously this was not working when starting with some poses (like fingering).
Fixed issue when playing without Explicit DLC installed, when starting intimacy in some poses will lead to it lasting for a very short time. Note that even with this fix, this will still be the case for poses listed in the Known Issues section.
LadiesMan217

Hey, bro I know this seems a bit of a stretch but is it possible to put in dialogue subtitles after having certain sex with characters like after Derek and Madison and the player have sex in the threesome just for the custom story mod without the audio with it if you know what I mean is it possible to do that?
peter980

LadiesMan217 wrote: Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:32 am Hey, bro I know this seems a bit of a stretch but is it possible to put in dialogue subtitles after having certain sex with characters like after Derek and Madison and the player have sex in the threesome just for the custom story mod without the audio with it if you know what I mean is it possible to do that?
Sorry, I do not plan to add any new dialog lines, even if unvoiced.
LadiesMan217

All goods Fair enough
peter980

Gone Bad Party NEWS:

What is next for Gone Bad Party?

Game update 1.3.0 was released which changed a lot in the main story. It will take some time for me to update Gone Bad Party to this version. But worry not, I started my work on it when the Patron version of 1.3.0 started appearing.

Due to the level of changes, the approach is a bit different. I am updating the 1.2.2.1 version first, to be more flexible, adding features to it, under the hood that would be needed for the 1.3.0 version.

Let me explain.

Update 1.3.0 supports clothing customization which means I need to be more flexible with what options are available with girls based on the clothing they use. So what I did is I made script changes in 1.2.2.1 to support this, adding generic support for actions that are only for girls with skirts, pants, shorts, tops with visible bras, boots, or glasses. Then, since 1.2.2.1 obviously does not support clothing customization, I marked in conditions which specific NPCs have what combination. For example, Madison in 1.2.2.1 will support actions that are allowed for girls with bras visible below the top, having pants and regular shoes. On the other hand, Katherine will support actions that are allowed for girls with a full covering top, having skirts, boots and glasses.

With these changes in, I can easily add a different condition for the 1.3.0 version to test what custom clothing the girl is wearing and hook to the logic I already made for 1.2.2.1.

Another change I needed to make, was to change the way how intimacy pose switching works in the script (no gameplay change) since the current system used in 1.2.2.1 would fail in 1.3.0. For this, I made a script change that would work with both 1.2.2.1 and 1.3.0.

If all goes well, I plan to release the 1.2.2.1 version of the story with all these improvements, sometime next week. As a milestone that will make it possible to create a 1.3.0 compatible version afterward, without doing everything from scratch.

Ideally, this would also give some room to developers to fix some of the new bugs introduced in 1.3.0. If not, I'll need to add workarounds for some of those too.

TL;DL Making a new 1.2.2.1 version first, that will make it easier to create a 1.3.0 version afterward.
peter980

Here is the 12.10.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

This is still for version 1.2.2.1, as discussed in the above post.

Changelog

Changed implementation of several disrobing/dressing actions to be more generic (in preparation for clothing customization in the 1.3.0 version of the game).
This includes Top Off, Remove Boots, Remove Glasses, Put Shorts On, Put Boots On, etc...
As a side effect, the name of the actions, for the same clothing type, will be the same for all the girls (no more Remove Shirt, Remove Sweater, etc...)

Refactrored the logic that picks the next intimacy pose when changing between poses for the player and their partner or the intimacy between other characters (also done in preparation for structural changes needed for the 1.3.0 version of the game).
Rearranged which actions are available in the radial menu for which girl when two girls are intimate.
Tweaked criteria in which intimacy poses you can remove boots from the girls, in order to make sure there are enough action slots in the radial menu for all situations.
Tweaked criteria in which intimacy poses you can remove glasses from Katherine, for the same reason as above.
Changed when clothing switch options are available from the orange bin. As a general rule, the clothing piece needs to be worn and visible to be able to get an option to change it.

Removing Brittney's alternate top will reveal her bra automatically.
Katherine will put back glasses after intimacy, for all affinity levels, except the maximum one.
Katherine will occasionally go into the hot tub, only if her current clothing does not contain fishnet stockings.
Switching Derek's clothes during the dance party will only switch between Goodbye Kitty undies and clothes worn before the dance party.
Switching Rachael's dare clothes will now make sure she gets covered correctly.

Fixed issue where Eat Out action was available when the player partner was not exposed.
Fixed issue with the Top Off option showing twice for Ashley on repeat intimacy from the story.
Fixed issue with Katherine switching to pose with a strapon if still having skirt on.
Fixed issue that was allowing Lety to trash party, while currently lap dancing.
Fixed issue that was preventing Frank from switching to a different position with the female player if currently busy with cunnilingus.
Fixed minor bug with inspect action for Amy.
Other minor tweaks and refactoring.

The strategy guide was also updated.
Last edited by peter980 on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
peter980

What's next after the above release?

A full 1.3.0 compatible version of Gone Bad Party!

It will take some time to get to that point. A lot of basic mechanics are already done, but a lot of story bits need to get tweaked first. And a lot of testing to be done too.
ttant

French translation is updated for 12.10.x
bernie29600

Hi everybody.
I've tried the latest version but Brittney isn't here and I can't tchat with Vickie on the tablet to start the content. Did I miss something?
leo22080N

EnableNPC Brittney
EnableNPC vickie
it worked for me