[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DanL58

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.10.4] {CSC 0.7.0}

During the "extended" dance party Derek and the girl he is with keep getting stuck in the wall across from the downstairs bathroom. Using console commands can not free them but saving and reloading does.
peter980

The wall near stairs?
That's pretty far away from dance room.
DanL58

peter980 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:13 pm The wall near stairs?
That's pretty far away from dance room.
Yes, that wall. Right around the corner from the thermostat. It happened 3 times with 3 different girls. Derek and the girls were f_ing in the dance room and when they finished they would warp to the wall.

If it would help I can try to get a screen shot tomorrow. Is there a data dump or error log that you could use?
DanL58

I couldn't get the laptop to save a screen capture but here is the error log I just saved. This time they were warped to the hall right next to that wall but could not be moved.
BTW, I couldn't get the txt file to attach here, hope the compressed version works.
DebugLog.7z
(2.49 KiB) Downloaded 336 times
RoadWulf

Just a little suggestion:

I know you had put a fix in so Madison would always re-equip her bra after the blackmail was over so in the previous outfit we wouldn't get the See-though Maddie trick, but now that she has her new outfit, her without the bra would actually be kinda fun to see. Maybe you could undo that fix in the next version?
peter980

RoadWulf wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:29 pm I know you had put a fix in so Madison would always re-equip her bra after the blackmail was over so in the previous outfit we wouldn't get the See-though Maddie trick, but now that she has her new outfit, her without the bra would actually be kinda fun to see. Maybe you could undo that fix in the next version?
Will look into this for future versions.

One possible implementation could be:

1) During intimacy:
Remove Bra (when having top and bra): removes bra, keeps top
Remove Top (when having top only): removes top, brings back bra
Remove Bra (when having bra only): shows breasts

2) Remove check that brings back bra, if having top (so any of old "bugs" that would leave Madison without bra could be used to have her with top without bra)

3) Have first first level of affection (seduce, no tempt) do not dress up bra after intimacy, if having top already,

4) Keep tamper as is (reset gives full clothes, tamper1 swimwear, tamper 2 panties only)
DanL58

Peter980 - I think I read in another thread that you were having trouble duplicating the problem I mentioned before. I'm not sure how to do it, but if someone can tell me how I can try to capture a video of it happening for you. But of course the video would not be censored so I'm not sure if I can post it here. Another possible option, I have a game save at the position it was happening. Would you be able to use my save file to duplicate it? I like your story mod and am happy to help anyway I can.
peter980

Can you create the save, before it happens with short steps what exactly to do to make it happen?

Of course, save after it happens can still be useful, but the above would be better.
peter980

Updated to 1.4.0

Madison can remove her bra without top, during intimacy
Removed logic that would restore bra, if top is on for Madison
Sick Ashley, that needs to get to bathroom, will not perform intimacy
Added id for welcome message, so it could be potentially localized in the future

Some Original Story content bug fixes are also added:

Ashley will not roam around naked with broken dialogue, if you botch Humiliate Ashley opportunity by not locking the bathooms (she will stay in bathroom, until giving her clothes back)
Restored unused dialogue where Ashley begs for her clothes after completing Humiliate Ashley opportunity (triggered after she arrives in any of unlocked bathrooms)
Ashley will not try to go to any of other previously blocked bathrooms, after she arrives to at least one of them
Giving clothes to Ashley after Humiliate Ashley opportunity will restore her to her normal behavior and walking routine (although she will still try to get to at least one bathroom, if she did not before)
Made sure that giving Ashley bathroom key out of order (after giving clothes), will restore her to her normal behavior and walking routine at the end