[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.3]

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:36 pm
peter980 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:28 pm combat frank wakeup
Didn't work. He still looks at me with a blank smile.
What does this even mean?

Oh, wait... Do you mean he still behaves as concussioned?

That should fix itself on its own after 5 minutes. I have not changed anything regarding that in this story.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:07 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 3:36 pm
peter980 wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:28 pm combat frank wakeup
Didn't work. He still looks at me with a blank smile.
What does this even mean?

Oh, wait... Do you mean he still behaves as concussioned?

That should fix itself on its own after 5 minutes. I have not changed anything regarding that in this story.
Yes. He rambles on and on and if I talk to him he is still out of it and I cannot progress. I waited a good 20 minutes. It is a weird glitch
peter980

Please share saves and I will load them in the current version and investigate.

Just make sure you tell me if you played it as a custom story, or as an original story override...
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:49 am Please share saves and I will load them in the current version and investigate.

Just make sure you tell me if you played it as a custom story, or as an original story override...
Not to sound like an idiot, but how do I share saves?
peter980

Enter the following in windows explorer:
%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

It will lead to the folder:
C:\Users\<your-user>\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

Saves are there. Make sure you zip a specific save since otherwise they are larger if not zipped.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:37 pm Enter the following in windows explorer:
%APPDATA%\..\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

It will lead to the folder:
C:\Users\<your-user>\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves

Saves are there. Make sure you zip a specific save since otherwise they are larger if not zipped.
Ok thanks! I will look into it when I get a chance.
RoadWulf

So Lety's file is bugged or something.

I've run the test a few times. Both using it as the OS mod and as a Custom Story.

You can use the Laptop to invite Lety but she never shows up.
CharInfo says Lety is an Invalid Character
EnableNPC won't recognize her.
Saved games with Lety already in them will remove her once the OS Mod files are installed.

My guess is that her character file is corrupted in this version of your mod.
peter980

Strangely, I never had a similar issue.

Can you confirm that after reverting to the Original Story, that Lety works correctly?

EDIT:
Anyway, it will be a moot point, since House Party update 1.0.6 is out, so I need to update the story to work with it.
I do have a headstart on this since I was already developing it based on Patron alpha/beta builds and just needs some finishing touches.
RoadWulf

peter980 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 1:20 pm Strangely, I never had a similar issue.

Can you confirm that after reverting to the Original Story, that Lety works correctly?

EDIT:
Anyway, it will be a moot point, since House Party update 1.0.6 is out, so I need to update the story to work with it.
I do have a headstart on this since I was already developing it based on Patron alpha/beta builds and just needs some finishing touches.
Yes, I used Steam to Verify the files, reset the Original Story, ran through enough of it to be able to unlock the Laptop myself, got all the way through the Lety sex scene. Saved a file where she is standing in the same room as me. Overwrote the OS files with the mod, reloaded the game save and Lety was gone and I could no longer find her with commands.

I also made sure to use the correct files, given the update, by setting my files to be 1.0.3
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.6]

Here is the 11.0.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

It is the first release compatible with the 1.0.6 version of the game.

Changelog

Updated story to match the 1.0.6 version of the game, including all changes to POV intimacy done in the Original Story.
The female player will get the benefits of strapon, for Original Story content, without needing to interact with Patrick.
For the male player, the fingering pose is available with the girls.
For the female player, fingering (both ways) and scissoring poses are available when intimate with the girls.
For the intimacy between two girl NPCs, fingering and scissoring poses are also available.
A small tweak to conditions when voyeur intimacy cutscene is available in Ashley's room between two girls.
The female player can opt for a cutscene with a strapon with the girls in the master bedroom.
The female player will use the strapon in the intimacy poses that make sense automatically.
Added proper dialogue choices for Brittney during unscripted intimacy.
Other small tweaks to the content.