[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.0]

You are probably still on the "testing" branch.

Go back to no branch to get the game to update.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:56 pm You are probably still on the "testing" branch.

Do I do that through Patreon or Steam?
DigitalSerpent7

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:12 pm
peter980 wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:56 pm You are probably still on the "testing" branch.

Do I do that through Patreon or Steam?
I ask because I am on NO branch in Steam. I am not a Beta tester.
cyyto

Does Simon Says still work? I don't see it on the Opportunities at all. I've tried several options. I got the phone unlocked and looked at the pictures. I gave the phone back to Madison. It says don't ask for a reward and then talk to her again and a new option shows up, but I only see the reward option any time I talk to her.

If I show her the pics, it triggers the Simon Says opportunity but then I can either say her secret is safe and it ends or tell her I sent them to myself, which acts like it's going in the right direction but then she flips out and calls Frank.

Can someone lay out the exact steps?
ttant

This achievement was removed a long time ago from original story due to the "moral ambiguity" (blackmailing for sex).
due to the rules , i'm not really sure that kind of stuff is allowed to be provided in a custom story.
peter980

cyyto wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:40 pm Does Simon Says still work? I don't see it on the Opportunities at all. I've tried several options. I got the phone unlocked and looked at the pictures. I gave the phone back to Madison. It says don't ask for a reward and then talk to her again and a new option shows up, but I only see the reward option any time I talk to her.
From readme:
3) Simon Says opportunity with Madison is back in the game, but with a few key changes
*It has different unlock steps and the context of the story is changed to remove some darker undertones
*Includes quality of life improvements and more stuff to do
Also, more hints are there in the strategy guide.
cyyto

Where is the strategy guide? I don't want hints. I'd just like to know the steps or what I'm doing wrong.

Maybe it has something to do with affinity? I don't know how that works with this mod. It says there are ? action options but I have yet to see any.
peter980

cyyto wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:20 pm Where is the strategy guide? I don't want hints. I'd just like to know the steps or what I'm doing wrong.
It is in the first post. It has clues on how to get to this content.
peter980

Here is the 10.1.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Added one extra position to POV intimacy with girls, if playing as a female player.
The female player will be able to use intimacy cutscenes with girls she has an affinity with if in the master bedroom, Ashley's room or garage.
The female player will be able to use a threesome cutscene in Ashley's room with girls she has an affinity with.
As a female player, a cutscene with a strap-on can be used in one specific situation with Madison.
Made Brittney's bedroom scene, in Love Conquers All path, repeatable.
Fixed issue that could make the female player miss Brittney's intro dialog.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:13 pm Here is the 10.1.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Added one extra position to POV intimacy with girls, if playing as a female player.
The female player will be able to use intimacy cutscenes with girls she has an affinity with if in the master bedroom, Ashley's room or garage.
The female player will be able to use a threesome cutscene in Ashley's room with girls she has an affinity with.
As a female player, a cutscene with a strap-on can be used in one specific situation with Madison.
Made Brittney's bedroom scene, in Love Conquers All path, repeatable.
Fixed issue that could make the female player miss Brittney's intro dialog.
Nice! So I assume all scenes wtih girls (cut scenes and regular sex scenes) are done with a strap on.