[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

HappyWill16 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:30 pm I am currently playing on the latest version of the game (Patch 1.3.1.12069e) with the lastest version of GBP (v13.1.7) as a mod of the original story and the issue is that unless I use console commands, I can't start the quest where you take a picture of Katherine for Frank. It's not that big of a deal but after a while it just gets kinda annoying. Also, this issue was present in v12.9.3. of GBP.
Wait... how?
I can not reproduce this. Can you tell me what steps you are doing and what exactly is not working?
HappyWill16

I'll do you even better. I'll do a video demonstrating it and send you the link in google doc
HappyWill16

Basically, I can't get activate the quest "Katherine needs a drink" with the option path where you say "For being a dick, that boyfriend sure has you plastered to your phone."

In the video I show both what happens in the moded game and the vanilla game.

Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fn580l ... sp=sharing

Thank you and have a nice day!
peter980

HappyWill16 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:54 pm Basically, I can't get activate the quest "Katherine needs a drink" with the option path where you say "For being a dick, that boyfriend sure has you plastered to your phone."

In the video I show both what happens in the moded game and the vanilla game.

Link : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fn580l ... sp=sharing

Thank you and have a nice day!
Oh... I see what is going on. The option to ask her about her boyfriend is not required to get the photograph. After initially asking her if everything is okay, you should ask her about getting her a drink (you actually did that at the end of the first part of the video, at around 5min). That will unlock another reply with Frank (about him guarding booze) and one more response from her afterward. Then, you will get the option with that leads to getting this quest.

The option that is missing was removed, because it would lead to Game Grumps story, which can not work, if playing as custom story (they would not spawn from the balloon). And I did not want to make 2 versions of the story (with Original Story override, that will have them working, and one as custom story that does not work).
peter980

Heads up: Some changes were done with 1.3.2 patch that could lead to issues to some parts of Gone Bad Party. Specifically in regards to how clothing is handled.

I am working on an update to remedy this, but it will take a while. If you want a more stable experience, I recommend reverting to 1.3.1 version of the game.

The new update will also include story changes needed to support some of the new clothing customization that were added in 1.3.2 patch.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Here is the 14.0.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

This is the first update compatible with version 1.3.2 of the House Party.

Changelog

A lot of backend changes to dress/undress logic in order to support how House Party 1.3.2 update changed how clothing is managed. With the new update, by default, underwear is treated as worn, even if not visible due to top clothing layer. And if you only dress top layer, without explicitly dressing underwear, then it is not actually worn.

Added all changes to dress/undress logic to support female NPCs using detective dress, as part of their customization (needs Liz Katz DLC).
Added all changes to dress/undress logic to support Stephanie wearing an outfit other than her original dress, as part of her customization (needs Liz Katz DLC).
Added changes to Ashley's top dress/undress logic to better differentiate between her original top and other customized tops.
Added changes to support female NPC using boots from DLCs, as part of their customization.
Added changes to support female NPC using sunglasses, as part of their customization.

Leah in VR will have one more outfit to swap into (needs Liz Katz DLC).
Ashley and Brittney can swap into an armored top, if their customized clothing has at least one other armored piece (needs Liz Katz DLC).
If both Derek and Frank joined the dance party, one Easter egg option is available during the party (needs Doja Cat DLC).

Tweaked how tops or bottoms are undressed when female NPCs are using alternate clothing, as part of their customization.
Tweaked lap dance stripping logic for Stephanie, Brittney and Lety in order to support customized clothing.
Tweaked Katherine's photo session scene to support customized clothing.
Tweaked when and what options are available with Katherine when she is occupied with the laptop.
Tweaked switching of Derek clothes during dance party, to support any customized clothes he has.
Tweaked skinny-dipping logic for Stephanie to support customized clothing.
Reworked clothing logic for Stephanie, based on her getting topless through story or not.

Corrected issue when girls will not wear underwear at start of hot tub cutscene, when expected to have it.
The option to ask Stephanie to remove her top will not be available, if she already passed this point in story, but dressed her top due to player's request.
Can not untie Brittney or Rachael panties, if they are not visible due to them wearing detective dress.
Removed flashing option from the female player, if wearing armored top (since it does not work).
Other minor tweaks and bug fixes.

The strategy guide was also updated.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Here is the 14.0.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Just updated with recent official fixes for Original Story.