[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.18.2]

Version 6.6.1 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issue with several characters losing reaction to player having sex, when it was not intended.
peter980

Version 6.6.2 is out!

Changelog

Just a small update to Derek's clothing logic during the dance party.
peter980

Version 6.6.3 is out!

Changelog

Fixed issues with mixing Lety/Derek scene from Original Story with Dance Party.
Code refactor.
peter980

Version 6.7.0 is out!

Changelog

You now can tell girls to strip down during handjob or blowjob.
Corrected bugfix regarding high orgasm sensitivity during Derek/Madison bedroom scene. It should now work even if you talk to Ashley while she performs BJ with the player.
Fixed issue with getting options with Ashley that should not be allowed while you are in Madison's closet with her and Vickie.
Fixed issue with unintended actions being available with Leah during Screw Like a Bee opportunity.
Fixed minor exploit that allowed increasing romance stat with Stephanie by stripping her dress through dialog and then dressing it back.
The reset option on the thermostat should not anymore affect Stephanie's dress.
Code refactor.

Strategy Guide was also updated.
3xpurt

Having this issue in 18.2, with "Benedict Brahrnold". Wondering if you know is this is a Gone Bad bug, or original story bug? My game has essentially halted at this point. Is there a workaround?
peter980

As noted in that thread, the key is not only used to unlock the briefcase but to enable admin access.
If you go to Frank to open the case, you can talk to Compubrah, but some options are not available.

After Rachael finishes with Patrick, and you give her the key, what is expected from you is to "Use With..." key with an already open briefcase, to unlock admin access.
ttant

Translation of 6.7.x is canceled, as it seems there is no string change expect the one displaying the version.
3xpurt

peter980 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 2:47 am As noted in that thread, the key is not only used to unlock the briefcase but to enable admin access.
If you go to Frank to open the case, you can talk to Compubrah, but some options are not available.

After Rachael finishes with Patrick, and you give her the key, what is expected from you is to "Use With..." key with an already open briefcase, to unlock admin access.
Thank you for the fast reply. My problem is that Patrick is laying on the grass behind the fire pit, with his clothes on saying "He seems...disturbingly focused on something else right now. I'll hit him up again later.", and Rachael is standing nearby, but keeps telling me to "Focus, this is our chance to really stick it to Patrick!" My case is already open, due to the Grumps throwing it. I've already given Patrick the Thermos. Rachael won't take the case, and I've talked to Compubrah about needing access, but I've no idea how to get the key or progress.

On an entirely different event, I believe I have also encountered a bug with Patrick's phone being returned by Katherine. It is returned to your inventory, as it says in the guide, but you can't give it to her again, as the phone vanishes each time you bring up the inventory via the give command on Katherine. It is then returned to you each time you close the inventory.
peter980

3xpurt wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:01 am Thank you for the fast reply. My problem is that Patrick is laying on the grass behind the fire pit, with his clothes on saying "He seems...disturbingly focused on something else right now. I'll hit him up again later.", and Rachael is standing nearby, but keeps telling me to "Focus, this is our chance to really stick it to Patrick!" My case is already open, due to the Grumps throwing it. I've already given Patrick the Thermos. Rachael won't take the case, and I've talked to Compubrah about needing access, but I've no idea how to get the key or progress.
What is normally expected, that if he is laying on the grass to also be naked. Then you would progress, by inspecting the key that goes over his penis.

When arriving at the location Patrick is supposed to disrobe and lay down as in the screenshot. And when Rachael arrives and you are near, she would say some dialog line.

I do not think I have changed anything in this part of the scene that would break it. It could be the Original Story bug, not sure.
But the last couple of times I did this scene I had no issues.
3xpurt wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 4:01 am On an entirely different event, I believe I have also encountered a bug with Patrick's phone being returned by Katherine. It is returned to your inventory, as it says in the guide, but you can't give it to her again, as the phone vanishes each time you bring up the inventory via the give command on Katherine. It is then returned to you each time you close the inventory.
That one I did on purpose, to make sure you are not locked over for missing all phones for Leah content.
You do not need to give Katherine the phone more than once. All options regarding spoofing the phone are unlocked after giving the phone the first time.
3xpurt

peter980 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:58 am
What is normally expected, that if he is laying on the grass to also be naked. Then you would progress, by inspecting the key that goes over his penis.
That is how I expected the event to go while looking at the readme, but he has his clothes on. Removing his clothes via console didn't help, as he didn't have the ring attached, and I could't find how to attach it. I think I will have to try another play through.
peter980 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:58 am That one I did on purpose, to make sure you are not locked over for missing all phones for Leah content.
You do not need to give Katherine the phone more than once. All options regarding spoofing the phone are unlocked after giving the phone the first time.
OK, that makes sense now.