[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.2]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

French translation updated as well
golddragon22

Hey peter980, I tried and tried with Level 3 girls based on your latest description of Level 3 girls, and GBP 16 but I couldn't get them to lick each other! What puzzle needs solving for all of us to see and hear girls licking each other in your story? And maybe I'm missing something obvious, but it would be nice if you would enlighten us as to how to get girls to lick girls.
peter980

To get the option, both girls need to be kissing each other and be bottomless. Also, sometimes the option may not be available for one of the two girls if one of them is recharging from a previous orgasm.

I need to be creative when some options are available due to the limit of 4 actions showing in action wheel.

Also, I try to avoid using the action wheel creating another action wheel with more options when possible (although still used a bit in my story), due to being complex to maintain.
golddragon22

peter980 wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:35 am To get the option, both girls need to be kissing each other and be bottomless. Also, sometimes the option may not be available for one of the two girls if one of them is recharging from a previous orgasm.

I need to be creative when some options are available due to the limit of 4 actions showing in action wheel.

Also, I try to avoid using the action wheel creating another action wheel with more options when possible (although still used a bit in my story), due to being complex to maintain.
Try as I might, I had 5 level 3 girls in the room, Madison's bedroom, and none of them would lick each other...even though all of them had their bottoms off. What gives?
golddragon22

I also tried different groups of 2, and then 3 girls, in succession. To no avail...
golddragon22

Did I fuck up your mod by warping girls to me?
peter980

You are not getting something like this?

makeout.jpg
makeout.jpg (245.61 KiB) Viewed 7259 times
peter980

Version 5.1.0 is out!

Changelog

Added big update on how BJ actions are handled, giving player more options.
Fixed the issue when Inspect would show for Katherine when it is not supposed to.
Fixed the issue when choosing to watch Katherine during her bedroom scene makes her keep her phone in the hand.
Fixed issue when Madison would refer to Ashley humiliation even if it never happened, during BJ.
Fixed issue when Top Off action was not available to Lety during BJ.
Other small tweaks.
ttant

French translation updated as well.
golddragon22

peter980 wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 10:23 am You are not getting something like this?

makeout.jpg
I am not. I will download 5.1.0 and try again later. What do you think the issue is?