[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
johanbach21

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.13.3]

Made an account just to say, great job with this mod. I enjoyed trying to have girls "catch" me in order to tempt them. Fun little addition to the game. Though, I have to admit, it's more than a little frustrating never knowing whether or not you've seen all the content the mod has to offer. Other than that, it's great. Simple concept, taken in a fun way. Great job.
tripod

Myself... Just got caught by last one and run through again with the girls to have all of their tops to be off. Is there any thing else to discover, this is more fun than the game.
peter980

Finishing original story quests with some girls will allow more actions with them (if also having affection with them).

For example, finishing Humiliate Ashley in any of two ways, would allow Ashley or Madison giving BJ at any place.
D&D Stephanie has its own reward... Scavenger Hunt makes you being able to toggle Ashley between goodbye kitty set and naked, etc...
And I do not think I've listed all.

And also stuff with speakers (dance party)...
tripod

I will have to dig around a little more and finish a route or two. TNX
I already have Make-out and hump any where now, and all the girls in just panties.
peter980

Version 2.0.6 is out!

Changes:
There was a save/load bug, for events that use 0.12.4 format, that would not preserve if event is disabled (would be reenabled on load).
Since this would lead to issues in rare scenarios, I changed any events I've added, and that were sometimes disabled, to use new 0.13.3 format, in order to fix this.
tripod

Got the Dance party out of the way and started Four Jobs but stuck after start
Re-examined every thing in house and no clues Rachael was the start but not the master-- option on any others. This one is tough.
peter980

For Four Jobs there are multiple solutions, but some may be unavailable based on choices you did.

Select to spoil:
Spoiler

Only blowjobs done with action wheel matter, not those through dialogue.
You need total of 4.
Ashley can give you BJ if you take her side in Humiliate Ashley (need to have 2nd level of affection for this)
Madison can give you BJ if you take her side in Humiliate Ashley (need to have 2nd level of affection for this)
Madison can give you BJ if you did Simon Says and have 1st level of affection
Katherine can give you BJ during photo shoot if she was in kneeling model pose if you have 1st level of affection
Vickie can give you BJ, if you masturbate in front of her and have at least 1st level of affection
Rachael can give you BJ, if she has 2nd level of affection, have done Dare quest, and then asked her to untie panties and then to masturbate
Amy can give you BJ if you did Chasing Amy and have 2nd level of affection
Leah can give you BJ if you did Screw Like a Bee quest and have at least 1st level of affection
Last edited by peter980 on Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
chimneyfish

Thanks for the hints. I wasn't even aware that quest existed until now!

Amy actually requires the 2nd level of affection.
tripod

Peter980
spoiler didn't show in post I could have botched that opportunity some where along the line I guess.
I did discover it late in the game
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Here is the French translation of 2.1.x for those who use the custom story version :
Attachments
Gone Bad Party 2.1.0 fr.7z
(230.51 KiB) Downloaded 236 times