[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.2.1]

Here is the 12.3.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

This is the first release that is compatible with the 1.2.1 version of the game.
The story is updated to match the 1.2.1 Original Story (without any DLC guests).

Changelog

Tweaked experience with the tablet, due to some 1.2.1 changes done to it.
Added some additional pose transitions for POV intimacy.
Other minor tweaks.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.2.2]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

This is for 12.2.x (HP 1.1.9) !
Attachments
Original Story 12.2.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(809.75 KiB) Downloaded 294 times
Gone Bad Party 12.2.x fr.zip
Custom story
(809.75 KiB) Downloaded 273 times
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

This is for 12.3.x (HP 1.2.1) !

Edit: updated for 12.3.1 due to some texts change
Attachments
Original Story 12.3.x fr-1.zip
Mod for Original story
(811.21 KiB) Downloaded 295 times
Gone Bad Party 12.3.x fr-1.zip
Custom story
(811.21 KiB) Downloaded 286 times
peter980

Here is the 12.3.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

I've updated the story with the latest hotfixes for Original Story.
As a side effect of this, I've removed the Snatch option for the tablet, since it is no longer tagged as an item that can be stolen.
Also, I've reordered a bit the options in the tablet's radial menu in order to feel more natural.
ttant

I also update French translation ;)
peter980

Here is the 12.3.2 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

This is a quick hotfix for a mistake I made in the previous release that left Katherine's dialog that progresses the Game Grumps quest available. Which if left as is would lead to a broken quest, since Game Grumps can not be spawned when playing Gone Bad Party as a custom story.
leo22080N

a suggestion: when we put two girls together we have the option of taking them upstairs just like vickie does. so we will have access to cutscenes without having to use commands. with the female character we only have ashley's room which is never randomly visited by anyone.
peter980

It is a good suggestion. Especially since girls can have two unique cutscenes in Ashley's room with the female player character.
I just need to figure out how to do this organically so it does not feel forced.

I was also exploring how to do this for the master bedroom, to get FFM scenes there for the female player character with Derek and another girl (not currently available in Gone Bad Party), since it is another room that is not normally roamed into.

In the meantime, what you can do, if girls are already in the study, is to start "make out" action with one of them from a distance and then move toward Ashley's room so she follows you. Then repeat for another girl, to get them both there.

Also, Katherine is a great magnet for other girls, if you get her in Ashley's room since she usually does not roam until you get her story sex scene. Then other girls can roam toward her organically.
fudgechoc10

Ok so I read on the walkthrough that you can get Rachael to undress while sucking off Patrick but I have no option to do so and yes I am at max Romance and friendship with her so I have no idea why it isn't working
peter980

fudgechoc10 wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:23 am Ok so I read on the walkthrough that you can get Rachael to undress while sucking off Patrick but I have no option to do so and yes I am at max Romance and friendship with her so I have no idea why it isn't working
She needs to be in panties (not pants) and to have an affinity with the player (seduce or tempt passed).