[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
DanL58

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.9.6] {CSC N/A}

peter980 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 am Hint: Living Room
Well, I guess I'm still missing it unless you are talking about being able to call Vickie with the tablet but that was there in previous version. I didn't find anything else new in the living room. I see that you can tell Vickie to go to the hot tub but she will not stay there.
peter980

By living room, I mean "dance room", At least that is how that room is called in scripts as location.

Off topic... it is kinda curious how this house does has essentially two full fledged living rooms. Not a common occurrence.

DanL58 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 pmI see that you can tell Vickie to go to the hot tub but she will not stay there.
You sure? She should stay there, exempt if there is some story or event related reason she should not.
If you know how to reproduce this, please let me know...
Last edited by peter980 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DanL58

peter980 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:47 pm
DanL58 wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:51 pmI see that you can tell Vickie to go to the hot tub but she will not stay there.
You sure? She should stay there, exempt if there is some story or event related reason she should not.
If you know how to reproduce this, please let me know...
When it happened before it was after the second training lesson and got her panties. She got out of the hot tub and I told her to go back there. She went but before I could sit down she got up and left again.

I'll take another look around the living (dance) room.
svalkx

peter980 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:47 pm Updated to 1.2.0.

Changed one of the new events to have two different phases, unlocked separately.
Added new options for Derek for one of the new events.
Changed the way how some new events are unlocked. If there are no characters that will benefit from the event, it will stay locked, to prevent confusion with nothing happening.
Changed some logic for Ashley and Vickie clothing habits, depending on what was finished in original story.
Some fixes to Rachael regarding her clothing habits (no more bra visible when having her top on).
Changed slightly Katherine glass wearing habits for one of the new events.
Fixed error in Brittney clothing logic.
Fixed Vickie's end of training, so it will never break due to new content.
Added option to call Vickie to the hot tub, if there is story reason for her to be there. Should fix some issues with meshing new with old content.
Code refactor.
Current observations for this version:

1) As soon as You trigger "dance party" girls don't want to "participate in action game".
2) You can't f. Stephanie for those 50$ because f. action does not show on the wheel. If You put on/remove her dress, then quest stays broken. Critical if You want to improve relations with Ashley and get that pot to gift to her. I wasn't nice to her this time, so I have to do 3 quests to gain her disposition back, I have given that blue flower to Ashley and now stuck with pot. Don't even know what would be the third thing. Usually giving a flower works and You can advance Vicky quest after that. Not in this situation now.
3) Not sure if that is a bug or intended but Brittany is sooo easy to seduce and have f. with her in the beginning when she is supposed to be very shy of her property and is still hiding up stairs. Also Madison says she is lesbian at some point, pointing out that she is supposed to be close to impossible to get.
4) Unable to do action f. with Madison during "dance party". I have blackmailed her by showing naked pictures and asking her to do what I say. Can get f. if I ask her to take a pose, get on knees then get head. Then during blow job action, action wheel will give shag option.
5) Don't understand dance party event now. The action on speaker kind of times out and You can order dance party again, but party is still going on. If it has timed out You need to specially trigger speaker to start party again, then dismiss button appear. Interesting - all girls that became shy of sex during dance party become available again.
peter980

svalkx,
Thank you for the feedback.

I'll look into addressing the things you posted one by one.

@others
Beware of spoilers

svalkx wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 am 1) As soon as You trigger "dance party" girls don't want to "participate in action game".
5) Don't understand dance party event now. The action on speaker kind of times out and You can order dance party again, but party is still going on. If it has timed out You need to specially trigger speaker to start party again, then dismiss button appear. Interesting - all girls that became shy of sex during dance party become available again.
Dance event is split in two phases. First one will have all available girls dance (exempt if there is good reason she can not be there, like Ashley being in her room during Humiliation quest, or Madison in her due to Simon Says, etc...), but will block public intimacy for all girls. It was done this way, to avoid easy way of getting all girls tempted, since dance event forces girls to stay in the dance floor area.

Second one (which has heart icon), will only keep on dance floor girls you have build with enough relations, to be open to public intimacy.

You are correct that you noticed cool down. You should not be able to access phase 2 of dance party, if not all girls have arrived to dance floor yet. This was done to prevent issue with girls not comfortable with public intimacy not leaving the dance floor (since they have not arrived yet to it).

You could also see another part of new mechanic here. If you do not have even a single girl that is open to public intimacy, then there will be no cooldown for phase two event. Instead, dismiss will appear right away, and keep phase 2 locked. There is another one place in house that uses this mechanic (will not spoil it here).
svalkx wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 am 2) You can't f. Stephanie for those 50$ because f. action does not show on the wheel. If You put on/remove her dress, then quest stays broken. Critical if You want to improve relations with Ashley and get that pot to gift to her. I wasn't nice to her this time, so I have to do 3 quests to gain her disposition back, I have given that blue flower to Ashley and now stuck with pot. Don't even know what would be the third thing. Usually giving a flower works and You can advance Vicky quest after that. Not in this situation now.
You need to talk to Frank first, about Pot, so you get reason to need $50.

This is actually an change from original story, where original condition allowed "fuck" with Stephanie, as long as both of you are naked, without other checks. This did not feel right for this story, since getting girls naked can is much easier here, and was essentially skipping part of the quest. So talk to Frank is required, to make sure that only with normal flow of the quest this event gets available.
svalkx wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 am 3) Not sure if that is a bug or intended but Brittany is sooo easy to seduce and have f. with her in the beginning when she is supposed to be very shy of her property and is still hiding up stairs. Also Madison says she is lesbian at some point, pointing out that she is supposed to be close to impossible to get.
It is a feature. Originally (in this story) to get anywhere with her you would need to first solve Stephanie quest, which would move her to dance floor. But then, I realized that she is the only girl that is by default always in secluded area, so she is kinda like hint on how game seduce mechanic works. Note you still need to solve Stephanie quest in order to get her go in public. So having sex with her in private just shows that she is "secret beast" (something already hinted in Amy scavenger quest from original story).
svalkx wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:53 am 4) Unable to do action f. with Madison during "dance party". I have blackmailed her by showing naked pictures and asking her to do what I say. Can get f. if I ask her to take a pose, get on knees then get head. Then during blow job action, action wheel will give shag option.
Ok, this one is kinda my fault. First phase of dance even is supposed to block public intimacy, but currently affects all characters that can have public intimacy, by restricting it, even for those not on dance floor, which can get confusing.
Nice workaround, by the way. :D

Will look into improving this for next release.
peter980

Updated to 1.2.1.

Restricted couple of actions that stayed available during one of the new events, by error.
Improved movement of girls, during one of the events, so that when girls needs to close to player character, she does not bump to other characters and go back. Now, she will force her way forward when walking.

@svalkx
None of these changes are directly related to your feedback, since this was created before your post. I'll look into improving issue 4 in next release.
DanL58

It might be nice to add the ability to ask each of the girls to talk in private. Currently I'm using warpto or walk to commands when I need to get them alone or away from other girls.
peter980

Well, you are losing half of the fun if you make it that easy... :)

There are creative ways of geting some girls alone on specific location based on original story scripting that is left untouched in this story.

For example, tell Madison you could not find her phone (if you already took it).

Or use jammer to get Katherine alone in some room (or get rid of her from some room, etc...)
svalkx

Offtopic:
peter980 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:28 am For example, tell Madison you could not find her phone (if you already took it).
I have never figured out the purpose of having Madison in her bathroom in the original version of story.
Well, except that then You can lock her in there and annoy Stephanie by turning that annoying music off as long as Madison is locked in that bathroom.
peter980

You could've also used it to make sure no one is watching while you steal diary from her safe.