[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
The Rwv

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.9.6] {CSC N/A}

peter980 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:00 am
RoadWulf wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:54 am instead of having the "Bang/Screw/Hump" button be available during the actual sex for the person you're already with, would it be possible to change the menu to positions for the people who normally can't change through conversation?
The goal of the story was to be able to function as mod of Original Story, and not just like custom story.
Due to that constraint, there are no new dialogue lines in the story, otherwise original story line voice-overs could get messed up. And I wanted to restrict modding to just main story file (all action data) and Vickie character file (all events data), in order to be able to more quickly produce updates when new version of game is released.

Also, personally, I think it is more interesting to get random change to one of each 3 main positions, including repeat of current one.
I think what he means is getting the option to select the positions on the wheel. So you can get "Hump"/"Missionary"/"Doggy"/Cowgirl" on the wheel selection while having sex.
RoadWulf

Yes, similar to the way the "Sluttier Party" author did.
peter980

That would remove the place for other options that work at that time. Like what to do with tops, talking, etc...

For example Katherine could have:
Ditch Glasses
Remove Shirt
Screw (which changes to random position)
Talk

All valid at the same time. And I needed to sacrifice regular Inspect/Give to get this shown.
RoadWulf wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:12 pm Yes, similar to the way the "Sluttier Party" author did.
Actually not. He has done the dialogue tree on the talk action. I preserved the original dialogues.

Example of story that did poses on action wheel is official Date Night with Brittney story.
svalkx

Would be cool if You could just show Your P and if they see and agree to go for fun then they would drop on their knees or on all four and then enable respective actions on the action wheel. Like during an Original Story, Ashley would drop on floor in an inviting pose and same does Katherine lying in the bed. Not that I am complaining about current mechanics :D I really love to see how You need to find a right way to seduce someone first then get the thing going in a strategically important location where You can tease unsuspecting wanderer to open up their mind for some similar fun in public :D
peter980

Glad that you like current mechanic.

Not sure about first suggestion since it would only help with first pose, and may not mesh with some others things not already in (for example Katherine dare should still work). But thanks for feedback.
peter980

Updated to 1.2.0.

Changed one of the new events to have two different phases, unlocked separately.
Added new options for Derek for one of the new events.
Changed the way how some new events are unlocked. If there are no characters that will benefit from the event, it will stay locked, to prevent confusion with nothing happening.
Changed some logic for Ashley and Vickie clothing habits, depending on what was finished in original story.
Some fixes to Rachael regarding her clothing habits (no more bra visible when having her top on).
Changed slightly Katherine glass wearing habits for one of the new events.
Fixed error in Brittney clothing logic.
Fixed Vickie's end of training, so it will never break due to new content.
Added option to call Vickie to the hot tub, if there is story reason for her to be there. Should fix some issues with meshing new with old content.
Code refactor.
RoadWulf

any chance of having the Tablet or USB Stick being added for alternate methods to usually unreachable girls (like adding a story element.) Conceivably something with Brittney since that tablet is used her in official side story?
peter980

Well... all girls are reachable in this story. But there is no new "story" to it.

Plus, I try to not modify the dialogue to keep it possible to run this story as a mod, with all voice lines present.

Regarding Brittney, there is nothing stopping you from mixing original story scenarios with new content, to create sort of new experience.
DanL58

You are going to have to give us a hint. Went through the whole story and didn't notice anything new with version 1.2