[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.11.3] {CSC 0.7.0}

Posting whole walkthrough of that is too spoilerish, but here are some guidance.

You should not be seen caught stealing, so Madison and Derek should not be around when taking tablet (Frank does not care).

You will get new quest after trying to chat with Vickie.

Talk with other girls as instructed. One of them has piece of dialoge that will complete that quest. After that point, you will be able to chat with Vickie and get her to party.
DanL58

kippen2 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:12 pm could you post some more detailed walkthrough on how to access the tablet(i cant even figure that out, i teleported frank out of there if i wanna chat with vickie it says no messages), what to do with it so vickie appears, then how to get to the dance party from there and get the full custom content cause i always end up frustrated cause i cant figure out what i have to do so i just cheat and that always fucks with my quests and i get stuck
Don't cheat, that takes all the fun out of it. Finish the conversations with Madison and Rachael and options with the tablet will change. You don't have to worry about Frank, just don't let Derek or Madison catch you taking it. When you get Vickie there talk to her and you can start the Gone Bad part started.
peter980

Updated to 1.11.1

Small tweaks to Madison sex scenes.
Disabled Talk for Ashley, Stephanie and Vickie when appropriate.
Increased Derek endurance.
Lots of code refactoring.

Original story fixes:
Stephanie $50 scene is not blocked anymore by Apply Pressure opportunity being in progress.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.11.3] {CSC 0.11.3}

Updated to 1.11.2

Original Story fixes:
Added checks that prevent running both Ashley prank and Smooth Operator at the same time, which leads to various bugs. This can happen if you help Ashley in washing her clothes and then finish gaining Ashley trust for Smooth Operator.
a) Made sure that Smooth Operator is blocked if Madison phone is given back to Ashley
b) Made sure that if Smooth Operator is finished and you give phone back to Ashley, that you are unable to tell Ashley about Madison pictures, after Family Time with Patrick
JohnC998

What are the consequences of installing the latest story level, like Gone Bad Party 1.11.2, and load games saved from story level 1.11.1? Will this introduce logic errors?
peter980

It depends.

All story data that is loaded from the character files is saved to and loaded from the saved games, so they will be from the 1.11.1.
While stuff that is in the story file, will be loaded from the story, so it will be loaded from the 1.11.2 story.

In this case, I have not not changed any character files, so I think it should stay compatible with 1.11.1 saves.
peter980

Updated to 1.11.3

Fixed issue that could block shortcut for getting Vickie to the party early
Fixed issue with Derek getting dressed when he should not be
Disabled some reactions to player character behavior, at appropriate times
Fixed some action cooldowns, to prevent some edge case bugs when having Derek at the dance party
JohnC998

Final question? I believe that I have completed all opportunities, including two that were intentionally missed, except one: Gone Bad Party. Everyone's naked in the dance room and all the girls are readily screwed including Derek's ability to choose any girl. Is there more to complete this opportunity? Could I plea for a hint if I missed something?

Thanks for a great party!
peter980

Wait... So you have completed Gone Wild Party, but not Gone Bad Party?

That is weird, since GBP is one that is easier (getting close to girl when alone), while the other is more difficult (girl partake in the open). Also anything that gives progress in GWP gives progress to GBP for the same girl.

Maybe there is bug somewhere bug I've not encountered it on my end...
JohnC998

I'm not following you, peter980. What is "Gone Wild Party?"

The following opportunities show as missed at my current state of the game:
Katherine Needs A Drink(went with Stephani pressure)
I'm Not Whipped, Bro!(went with Stephani pressure)
Smooth Operator - Ashley(can't remember what I did)
Return Madison's Phone(Madison doesn't want it)

The following opportunity is not complete:
Good Girls Gone Bad

Almost all dialog is stale and goes no where. About all I can do is give Patrick's phone to Katherine.

Did I miss something for "Good Girls Gone Bad?" Hoping for a hint.

Thanks.