[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.20.3]

Here is the 8.0.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

It is a first release compatible with the 0.20.3 version of the game.

Main changes

Updated story to match the 0.20.3 version of the game.
This is turn adds an official conclusion to Vickie's Good Guests Gone Bad storyline.

Did you know that name of this custom story was inspired by the name of that Vickie's opportunity?

Anyway, since in Gone Bad Party, Vickie arrives much earlier in the game, that also means you get faster access to the juicy content of the Good Guests Gone Bad storyline, as long as you finish training with Vickie in the hot tub.

Still, that does not mean that new Vickie's content is there for free. One change from Original Story is that gaining affinity with the girl will replace any story requirement for that girl to join in a threesome. With that said, you still need to get girls to like you. Additionally, Derek can join in a threesome if he previously participated in the "dance party".

Other additions

With the 0.20.3 version of the game, it is now possible to remove some pieces of clothing during intimacy scenes.
Radial menu actions were rearranged to accommodate this.

Added secret alternate ending for The Muse quest (hint: requires increased affinity with Madison).
During the Chasing Amy finale, Amy will not always wear sushi underwear, if she switched to Goodbye Kitty ones before that.
Several girls will react favorably to catching the player having sex in situations they did not before.
Added a couple more "friendly" banter situations between some characters during group sex scenes.
A couple of Stephanie's reactions will not be muted anymore if the player character is doing lewd stuff.
Removed some of the bug fixes for Original Story, since they got fixed by developers themselves.

The strategy guide is also updated for this release.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.19.4/0.20.1/0.20.2]

Johnnyslim12 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:21 pm Ok thanks for your reply, that makes perfect sense - and yeah, I had sifted through the files just in notepad+ considering manually editing them.

It'll be interesting to see what functionality today's update introduced that may overlap with your custom story, specificially with Vickie's endgame - I'm gonna go play it once I can figure out how to revert the new version from blocking my keybindings (like how is "Use" not rebindable now) :evil: :evil: :evil:
Just an update, in the latest version of my story I added declarations for values from Player and Vickie.
So while the issue would still happen for new values of other characters, at least it won't happen for them.
DigitalSerpent7

I don't know why, but some quests randomly break during different playthroughs. So far...

I gave the diary to Ashley and unlocked the phone but there is no dialog line for Ashley that says "..about the diary." It was there in a different playthrough.

Amy's final scav hunt doesn't allow me to ask Brittney to get naked in the hot tub.

After raising one level of affinity with Katherine, no more option to have sex with her even when alone.

These are just some I encountered.
peter980

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm I gave the diary to Ashley and unlocked the phone but there is no dialog line for Ashley that says "..about the diary." It was there in a different playthrough.
So many ways this can happen in the Original Story too. For example, if she does not trust you enough. Or if you untied her top but did not reconcile with her.
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm Amy's final scav hunt doesn't allow me to ask Brittney to get naked in the hot tub.
What exactly happened? Are both on them in the hot tub doing truth/dares, but Brittney just misses the option to remove clothes?
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm After raising one level of affinity with Katherine, no more option to have sex with her even when alone.
Is she topless or without a phone? Those two make her set as "occupied". Use Cover option in that case.

If it is not an issue for you, can you upload save game with the issues?
liaoscott

Why did all the characters disappear after I entered the game?
peter980

Something broke when loading the story.

Make sure that the game is 0.20.3 and that you correctly installed the story.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:32 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm I gave the diary to Ashley and unlocked the phone but there is no dialog line for Ashley that says "..about the diary." It was there in a different playthrough.
So many ways this can happen in the Original Story too. For example, if she does not trust you enough. Or if you untied her top but did not reconcile with her.
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm Amy's final scav hunt doesn't allow me to ask Brittney to get naked in the hot tub.
What exactly happened? Are both on them in the hot tub doing truth/dares, but Brittney just misses the option to remove clothes?
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm After raising one level of affinity with Katherine, no more option to have sex with her even when alone.
Is she topless or without a phone? Those two make her set as "occupied". Use Cover option in that case.

If it is not an issue for you, can you upload save game with the issues?
I ask Amy about the next thing. She mentions the skinny dipping, but there is no option to ask Brittney.

Oh and also...If I choose to spike Kat's drink, Frank gets knocked out, I take the booze, but he never snaps out of it and I can't do anything else with him. Do I have to punch him???
peter980

DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm Oh and also...If I choose to spike Kat's drink, Frank gets knocked out, I take the booze, but he never snaps out of it and I can't do anything else with him. Do I have to punch him???
This is super weird, since I'm pretty sure he should wake up after several seconds.

Anyway, if it is possible, please send me saved games I could use to reproduce these issues.
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 6:29 pm
DigitalSerpent7 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:53 pm Oh and also...If I choose to spike Kat's drink, Frank gets knocked out, I take the booze, but he never snaps out of it and I can't do anything else with him. Do I have to punch him???
This is super weird, since I'm pretty sure he should wake up after several seconds.

Anyway, if it is possible, please send me saved games I could use to reproduce these issues.
No. He wakes up. Then I ask him for the booze and he allows it. Then he goes back to his seat. Then, going forward...if I try to talk to him, he is still out of it and has that weird dialog he has.

I may have quit the game after all of these experiences so I may not have an accurate save. When I have time, I will try again and get to a save where all these bugs happen.
peter980

Here is the 8.1.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Main changes

Lap dances can now be performed in the hot tub, and not only in the dance room.
Brittney and Lety will only do lap dances if Stephanie is around.
Added a new hidden intimacy scene that can happen in the hot tub, when proper conditions are met. It does not involve the player.

Other additions

Inspecting girls during sex, when the player is not involved, will make them look toward the player. Works only for some poses.
Having Derek join the dance party may boost Derek's friendship with the player in some situations.
Derek will not complain that player is naked, during dance party event, if he is also naked.
After finishing the Scavenger hunt, Brittney may allow removing her top during a lap dance, even without maxing out affinity with her.

The strategy guide is also updated for this release.