[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.3]

RoadWulf wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:55 pmYes, I used Steam to Verify the files, reset the Original Story, ran through enough of it to be able to unlock the Laptop myself, got all the way through the Lety sex scene. Saved a file where she is standing in the same room as me. Overwrote the OS files with the mod, reloaded the game save and Lety was gone and I could no longer find her with commands.

I also made sure to use the correct files, given the update, by setting my files to be 1.0.3
Can you check with the latest version now?
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.2.2]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Edit fix CS link.
Attachments
Gone Bad Party v11.0.x-fr.zip
Custom story
(761.01 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
Original Story 11.0.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(761.01 KiB) Downloaded 87 times
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.6]

Here is the 11.0.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Small change to Leah's reactions, during the snake hunting questline, to be less annoyed with the player's behavior.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.6]

Here is the 11.0.2 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

This is just a minor bugfix release.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.6/1.0.7]

Here are the two releases of Gone Bad Party.

Version 11.1.0 that's compatible with Hosue Party 1.0.7 with Christmas decorations.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Version 11.0.3 that's compatible with House Party 1.0.6 without special decorations.
viewtopic.php?p=1287#p1287

Changelog (both 11.0.3 and 11.1.0 versions)

Changed a bit with which girl will have the Flip Over option, in some scenarios, when two girls are intimate with each other.
Fixed an issue when Derek could pick up a girl which is not part of the dance party event if she is just there at the location.

Changelog for changes specific to 11.1.0 version

Made story compatible with the 1.0.7 version of House Party, including additional from this release.
Due to visual glitches, if the girl wearing a sweater in POV intimacy, switching to missionary or cunnilingus will be disabled.
*This does not affect Original Story scenes or pose changes done through dialog replies.
Tweaked a bit the undress behavior during POV intimacy when the girl is wearing a sweater.
*Note that undress actions may still have old names (remove shirt, remove hoodie...)
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.2.2]

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Note: link for 11.0.x custom story is fixed, just check few posts above ;)
Attachments
Original Story 11.1.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(768.81 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
Gone Bad Party 11.1.x-fr.zip
Custom story
(768.81 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
peter980

Here are the two releases of Gone Bad Party.

Version 11.3.0 that's compatible with Hosue Party 1.0.7 with Christmas decorations.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Version 11.2.0 that's compatible with House Party 1.0.6 without special decorations.
viewtopic.php?p=1287#p1287

Changelog (both 11.2.0 and 11.3.0 versions)

Made Brittney's hot tub cutscene repeatable, after you get it once through the storyline.
Small tweaks when some easter egg small talk can be heard between NPCs during sex.

Changelog for changes specific to the 11.3.0 version

Can't grab snowballs during intimacy anymore.
Fixed some issues with girls disrobing sweaters.

The strategy guide was also updated.
stanclap

Hey. first, thank you for making this awesome mod, been a fan since it was first posted here. I'm writing because I am encountering an issue where the opportunities disappear when I load a save, I'm playing it as original story mod. I have tried to revert back to original story, verify files, and then reinstall mod, start a new game and still same problem. Is there any way to fix this? Sorry if this has been addressed but I didn't notice anything posted about it recently.
peter980

stanclap wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 am Hey. first, thank you for making this awesome mod, been a fan since it was first posted here. I'm writing because I am encountering an issue where the opportunities disappear when I load a save, I'm playing it as original story mod. I have tried to revert back to original story, verify files, and then reinstall mod, start a new game and still same problem. Is there any way to fix this? Sorry if this has been addressed but I didn't notice anything posted about it recently.
Are you 100% certain you installed it correctly?
Option 3: Install as a mod of the Original Story

Extract the zip anywhere you like. Then copy all .character and .story files from extracted "Original Story Mod" folder to your "<Game Location>\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\Original Story" folder. With <Game Location> being "<Steam>\steamapps\common\House Party" in the case of the Steam version. This will replace all .character and .story files from the Original Story. Start from the game menu by selecting Original Story.
Also, I may have not updated the instructions, but "adummy" file will also need to be copied over to the Original Story files too.
stanclap

peter980 wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 12:07 pm
stanclap wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 11:44 am Hey. first, thank you for making this awesome mod, been a fan since it was first posted here. I'm writing because I am encountering an issue where the opportunities disappear when I load a save, I'm playing it as original story mod. I have tried to revert back to original story, verify files, and then reinstall mod, start a new game and still same problem. Is there any way to fix this? Sorry if this has been addressed but I didn't notice anything posted about it recently.
Are you 100% certain you installed it correctly?
Option 3: Install as a mod of the Original Story

Extract the zip anywhere you like. Then copy all .character and .story files from extracted "Original Story Mod" folder to your "<Game Location>\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\Original Story" folder. With <Game Location> being "<Steam>\steamapps\common\House Party" in the case of the Steam version. This will replace all .character and .story files from the Original Story. Start from the game menu by selecting Original Story.
Also, I may have not updated the instructions, but "adummy" file will also need to be copied over to the Original Story files too.
Yes it is installed correctly. It seems to be ok now with a new game, but all the opportunities still dont work on original save so all progress is lost. At least new saves work now. Thanks!