[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.17.3]

Version 5.10.1 is out!

Changelog

Stephanie will not react to player mastrubating, if having 2 or more affinity levels with her and was done during group sex encounter. This will also prevent Frank from beitng up player if nearby, since Stephanie comment speculates that player is maybe drunk, and he does not take any chances.
Fixed issue where if you have just 1st affinity level with Lety, she will have negative reaction if ending non-story sex with facial.
Optimized some in-game periodic triggers.
Last edited by peter980 on Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
hentaisp2002

I'm playing this as a Custom Story but I don't undrestand the tempt thing because I completed the Gone Bad Party but the Tempt option don't show for me even when I have the girls alone in the room. I tried with Britney and other girl in the Laptop room, Katherine and other girl in the art room. Britney and Kat don't walk freely because I didn't continue the part of story for both. I have to let continue to this option to show? And it's possible to take Frank out?
peter980

hentaisp2002 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 pm I'm playing this as a Custom Story but I don't undrestand the tempt thing because I completed the Gone Bad Party but the Tempt option don't show for me even when I have the girls alone in the room. I tried with Britney and other girl in the Laptop room, Katherine and other girl in the art room. Britney and Kat don't walk freely because I didn't continue the part of story for both. I have to let continue to this option to show?
What you are missing is that you can not start intimacy with the girl that has one level of affinity if another girl is around.
So you need to start intimacy with one girl when alone, and then when another girl arrive, and all 3 of you alone, you'll get the option.
hentaisp2002 wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 pmAnd it's possible to take Frank out?
Same optopns as in original story appy here too.
peter980

Version 5.10.2 is out!

Changelog

When Stephanie goes skinny dipping (as a repeatable option), she will dynamically pick up free hot tub seat.
Removed option of letting Stephanie put her dress back on, when it does not make sense (inside hot tub, etc...)
peter980

Since there is now a Testing build of 0.18.1 on Steam, I decided to release a new version of Gone Bad Party compatible with that version.
It is available in 3rd post on the first page.
I do not plan to update Gone Bad Party version in in-game downloader, so this topic will be only place to download this version.

Changelog

Updated to work with 0.18.1 version of the game.
Includes all new Original Story changes added in 0.18.1.
Some other minor changes, based on new content from 0.18.1.
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.

Still valid with 6.7.x version
Attachments
Original Story 6.6.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(533.91 KiB) Downloaded 262 times
Gone Bad Party 6.6.x fr.7z
Custom story
(406.45 KiB) Downloaded 440 times
peter980

Gone Bad Party 6.0.1 Beta is out for 0.18.1 version of the game (testing build on Steam).

https://forum.eekllc.com/viewtopic.php?p=1288#p1288

Changelog

Fixed issue when sometimes Brittney would not enter hot tub naked, after hot tub dares with Amy were done.
Small tweaks to when you can ask Stephanie to strip her dress and Katherine to put on her skirt.
Code refactor.
peter980

Gone Bad Party 6.0.2 Beta is out for 0.18.1 version of the game (testing build on Steam).

Changelog

Fixed issue where Leah would, by error, trigger repeat sex scene from her original story angry path, after you finish her calm path from the original story and try any intimacy with her.
peter980

Gone Bad Party 6.1.0 Beta is out for 0.18.1 version of the game (testing build on Steam).

Changelog

Reworked how you can change Leah's body paint. You will also be able to change color of her undies, as separate option.
Fixed issue with Lety missing undress option when making out with another girl.
ttant

I'm not sure the translation will work when translation files looks like this :

Code: Select all

Clear Paint
(Leah)|Clear Paint
(Leah)
Paint Undies
(Leah)|Paint Undies
(Leah)
Paint Face
(Leah)|Paint Face
(Leah)
Paint Body
(Leah)|Paint Body
(Leah)
'\n' char doesn't work on right side of |
I'm pretty sure it won't either on the left side.

Edit: translation available ;)