[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.21.2]

Here is the 9.4.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

This is purely a framework update in preparation for the female character release.
What it sets up is the behavior of the Gone Bad Party when playing with the female character.

Since updating the story for the female player will be a very demanding task, the first phase of this would be to make sure that all content not compatible with the female player is disabled.

You will not be able to notice any changes in 0.21.2 since the female playable character is disabled.
But if start the game as a female by using exploits, you will notice that story will give a popup that it is not compatible with the female player, and all seduction mechanics for gaining affinity, as well as dance party will be disabled.
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.21.2]

French translation updated as well.
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.22.0]

Here is the 9.5.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

It is the first release compatible with the 0.22.0 version of the game.

Changelog

Updated story to match the 0.22.0 version of the game.
Removed the ability to trigger Stephanie's cutscene in Ashley's room, since that is now part of the Original Story itself.
If you have an affinity with Vickie and interrupt her handjob training with sex poses, Vickie will still count that as a testing attempt.
During the dance party, you can swap your girl with Derek's one if your girl is doing a blowjob or handjob.
Lots of refactoring on how intimacy poses are chosen. There should be no impact on players. But if you see any bugs, let me know.
Katherine can do missionary pose with her dress on.

The strategy guide is also updated.

Important notice

If you use Steam's "testing" branch to enable the female player and start the game as female, you will get a warning that Gone Bad Party that story is not compatible with the female player. Most of the seduction options, as well as dancy party, will be disabled in that case. You will be able to see a couple of additions for the female player but that is super minor at this point.
ttant

Download the file you need, and extract it in :
C:\Users\**username**\Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Languages\ folder.
Attachments
Gone Bad Party 9.9.x fr.7z
Custom story
(515.25 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Original Story 9.9.x fr.zip
Mod for Original story
(681.66 KiB) Downloaded 84 times
peter980

Here is the 9.6.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Added option to trigger cutscenes during intimacy with a single girl, if location supports it (garage, bedroom or Ashley's room).
During most of the cutscenes, Lety will not wear her top, to prevent clipping from her jacket.
Fixed issue with Lety/Amy threesome not triggering sometimes.
Additional minor tweaks and bug fixes.

The strategy guide is also updated.
ttant

French translation updated as well
peter980

Here is the 9.7.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

This release includes an early preview of female player mechanics.

Note that just switching to Steam's "testing" branch to enable the female player will not unlock this preview. You need to also type specific console command (every time you start a new game) in order to unlock the seduction mechanic for gaining affinity with the girls, as a female player. This is done since I do not think this mode is on the level of quality I would want it to be considered as released. Plus all unfinished parts of the Original Story for the female player are still there as is.

The console command to unlock preview features of the female player is:

values player GBPFemalePlayerDisabled equals 0

This will unlock the following things:

1) Seduction mechanic to gain affinity with the girls.
2) A Limited number of POV intimacy options with seduced girls (due to lack of proper girl on girl poses).
3) Ability to use strap-on in a limited number of scenarios (dance party, Lety's Easter egg, Simon's Say roleplay), which allows a higher range of POV intimacy options.
4) Intimacy with Derek, but only during the dance party.

More additions are planned for the future.
Here is the list of the stuff I would like to work on implementing:

1) Proper seduction mechanics for all the guys, with the female player.
2) A Better way to handle strap-on so it does not break Original Story content (this is the main reason why it is currently limited to only several scenarios).
3) Ability to choose the female character in a "receiver" role when in POV intimacy with other girls.
4) More options in POV intimacy between two NPC girls.

Note that I do not promise to get all these features to Gone Bad Party, due to the sheer amount of work needed, but I will consider them all when adding improvements for the female player.

Other changes for this release

The female player starts with an increase in dance skill to match other girls than Stephanie.
Fine-tuned when and which clothing options are available during POV intimacy for the female player.
Fixed issue where Training Day opportunity would not correctly increment if the player gained all necessary training before Vickie tested him.
Fixed issue with sixty-nine option not being available to the male player hooking up with Leah.
Minor tweaks to other content.
leproso04

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.21.1]

Prome wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 3:54 am here I leave a translation of your story into Spanish I did it for what you need :)
Do you have the latest version? the 0.22? and thanks for the translation you do.
ttant

French translation updated as well
Prome

this week I will release the updated version of the patch to Spanish .... sorry but I was out of time