[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
ttant

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.0.0]

French translation updated as well.
peter980

Here is the 10.1.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Various fixes for the female player ensure you can't switch to some intimacy poses when the player's partner is dressed.
Added a couple of extra poses to Lety for her VR scene.
Other minor tweaks.
peter980

Here is the 10.2.0 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

For the female player added one wall sex pose to POV intimacy with other girls (when not using a strap-on).
During Simon's Say experience with Madison, you can have a strap-on cutscene with Madison if you play as a female player.
I've made the sleeping mask to behave similarly to the collar so that it can be put on POV intimacy partners. Currently supports only Ashley, Brittney, Leah, Madison, Rachael and Stephanie. Unfortunately, other girls have huge clipping issues with the mask model.
The sleeping mask will be returned to the player if it was used in Derek's questline for the female player.
If you untie panties for Brittney and she does not approve, she would not move from her current location if it was prohibited for story reasons.
Other minor tweaks.

The strategy guide is also updated and now has details for the female player path.
ttant

Translation updated as well.
peter980

Here is the 10.2.1 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue when in some situations Vickie's test would not end correctly for the female player.
DigitalSerpent7

For some reason, Frank never snaps out of it after running into the locked bathroom door. Am I missing something?
peter980

Can you clarify?
Do you mean when bashing the lower bathroom door, after the request from Katherine?

And do you mean that he stays concussed, or that he stayed knocked out?
DigitalSerpent7

peter980 wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 4:26 pm Can you clarify?
Do you mean when bashing the lower bathroom door, after the request from Katherine?

And do you mean that he stays concussed, or that he stayed knocked out?
I tampered the rum and locked the downstairs bathroom door. Frank bashed it in and gets knocked out. I looted him and asked permission for the booze, which he obliged. He sat back down in his chair and doesn't ever snap out of it so I cannot continue quest lines for him.
peter980

That is strange... he should snap out after 300s from bashing doors.

I have not changed that behavior from the original story, but I will investigate.
peter980

Here is the 10.2.2 release of Gone Bad Party.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=311

Changelog

Fixed issue with wall sex poses sometimes not working in kitchen area near slider door.