[Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [1.3.1]

Discuss and share Custom Stories made for House Party using our CSC tool.
Forum rules
Please follow all Eek! Forum rules.

Rules and Announcements for this subforum and the sharing of Custom Stories can be found here.

To upload your story to the CSU (Custom Story Uploader) so that users can download your story in-game, visit this link: https://csu.eekllc.com/
peter980

Re: [Complete Story] Gone Bad Party [0.16.5]

KJA1775 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:45 pm Thank You so much for this mod. It's great and I can't imagine playing without it. The 4.15.0 files for the Original Story Mod version are not set to read only by default. At least they didn't seem to be for me. I use WINRAR if that makes any difference. The game kept reinstalling the original story files when I started, until I manually checked them to read only. If anyone else is wondering why the mod seems to "not work," that could be the reason.
Good catch!

I have reuploaded 4.15.0 with mod version files set to read-only.
golddragon22

Hey bud. Thank you so much for your continued work on your story mod. You have been tireless in your work! For years now...we love you!

I do have a couple of questions. I bought House Party after the Simon Says opportunity was discontinued. Would love to know how to start that in your mod. And the other question, what percentage do we have to lower Rachael's boobs to to get them back to their original size? Some of us like small boobs and frames. Boobs are only meant to get bigger when women are pregnant. So please tell me you didn't enlarge Rachael's boobs cuz you'd like to see Rachael pregnant! Lol. She's too young and hot!
golddragon22

I suspect that I'm not the only person who wants answers to these questions. Please help us!
golddragon22

Maybe I'm nuts, but I think girls should be in their early 30s before they have kids, assuming they make it that long, with their reproductive organs intact. Even if they have to have an abortion because they fucked up and got pregnant early. After all, ultimately it's on the woman to not get pregnant. Unless the man fucking her does something dastardly, like pulling off the condom during sex and intentionally cumming inside her.

I get that this is not part of the forum, but I'd like to put it in anyway.

I welcome all responses!
peter980

golddragon22 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:25 am Hey bud. Thank you so much for your continued work on your story mod. You have been tireless in your work! For years now...we love you!
Thanks,
golddragon22 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:25 am I do have a couple of questions. I bought House Party after the Simon Says opportunity was discontinued. Would love to know how to start that in your mod.
Any old walkthrough about Simon Says would be a good place to start, although due to some minor changes before it was discontinued in OS, they may not be 100% exact.

Basically, you need to get nudes from Madison's phone, give her phone back and not ask for reward. Then, talk again, and you should see a new dialogue option. If you do this all before Vickie arrives, you will get something close to the original vision of this quest in Original Story.

To prevent conflict with newer Original Story storylines, I have added some blockers that will make this quest unobtainable.
Raising affinity with Madison with Gone Bad Party mechanics will make quest unobtainable. Getting into art with Madison also.
golddragon22 wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:25 am And the other question, what percentage do we have to lower Rachael's boobs to get them back to their original size? Some of us like small boobs and frames.
This was actually reworked in the latest version.
Originally, I made it so that if Rachael removes top or bra, and if you have any affinity with her, that her boobs become bigger. Essentially, clothes masking her "real" breast side.

But, since as you said, some people prefer smaller boobs, this is changed completely. Now it does not depend on the clothes she wears, but on one item in the house, you need to find and use in a specific way, that will enlarge or shrink her breasts.
golddragon22

Peter980, thanks so much for the timely response to my queries. I am thankful. I will try them next time I play. The reason I asked about the "Simon Says" story line is because I suspected that a lot of new players (1 1/2 years or so) are curious about that story line that you've mentioned so many times. Thank you for pointing out how to get to it!

And it's hilarious that you applied TARDIS tech to Rachael's boobs! But I'm very glad that you returned Rachael's boobs to original size!
golddragon22

I played again. It seems odd to me that if you bang some girls in front of other girls without anyone around that you can't get the "Tempt" option the first time. I get that you can raise total affinity with girls by banging them solo, and in front of other leveled up NPC's, sort of.

But unless I'm missing some crucial element to how you level up with the girls, it almost seems semi-random.

Good on you for making it somewhat cryptic! Sort of! Lol!
peter980

For "Tempt?" to be available, other girl need to only see you and your current partner. And this can be available with girls you had no previous (seduce?) affinity.

But for the 3rd level (Tempt More?), girl does need to be at 2nd affinity level first.

No affinity -> Seduce -> Level 1 affinity

No affinity OR
Level 1 affinity -> Tempt -> Level 2 affinity

Level 2 affinity -> Tempt More -> Level 3 affinity
golddragon22

Thanks so much for the info. I'm sure your insight will help all of us. And, on a personal note, thanks so much for restoring Rachael's original form.

Did you also include a mechanism so that Brittney would not get almost naked (and seriously, why are they still wearing panties once they're up to level 3? Can you add a mechanism so that people that don't know code can get all the leveled up girls completely naked?) when she's up to level 3 and still upstairs? Or am I missing something?

Further, I had a few instances where Frank was still in sight, although his head was turned away, and I was still able to "seduce" a girl. Is that on purpose?
golddragon22

Further, sometimes you can tempt girls when they walk in on you, and sometimes you can't. Sometimes they already want to "Kiss your girl". Is this intentional? Or did I mess something up? And yeah, I get that you can only tempt 1 girl successfully once.

BTW, can you add an option to "Lick your girl"? I know you think it doesn't look right but I disagree. And I suspect that someday Eek will get the look right. And I'm sure many of us like hearing the sounds of girls licking each other!